• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

My Theme Builds...

PICS ED!!!! :D

Stuff it Dave!!! :evil:

h2195bac.JPG

hd9dd062.JPG

h5acfa2f.JPG

hb26b679.JPG

Got a 2nd coat of paint on the lower wings & got the nose band started!! :geek Will git pics later... I is getting ready to go to my nephew's wedding :huh: :blink :bat :bat

Wedding was great! Had a good time & all but, was happy to git back home.
Managed ta git a 3rd coat on the lower wings & another on the nose band! :dance
Am gonna try ta git some pics today, providing nuthin' comes up needin' me attention... :frantic :tomato

Here ya go fellas...

hde29bbf.JPG

ha66d57a.JPG

h65248b3.JPG

hdb52878.JPG

Tail's just sitting there until after the decals are done. Just easier to do them with the tail off...

Seein' how I'm no longer babysitting my grandnephew, I can spend more time at da bench. :eek:hmy: Just not da same without da lil guy around tho :pinch: :bang head

I realize I haven't updated this lately... :blush: I twisted my back around the 1st So, haven't been able to work due to being in pain. Was feelin' some better the other day & my swivel chair tries ta throw me & I wouldn't have anything to do with it so, twisted it again but, at least, I didn't hit the fl;oor!! :dance But, as an afterthought, I probably woulda been better off...

ANyways, I'm sitting here thinking of what I can do to clean up the tape residue from the F-4D... Any ideas? I'm gonna try ta do some bench work later...

Back