• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Mitsubishi A6M3 Type 22

Hairspray?? hm...going for the really worn out look I guess?

:popcorn

Yup it sure is MP. This airplane was based at the konoike airbase in the Ibaragi prefecture and looking at other planes from the area it appears they were not in the best of shape most of the time. This base was also used to train Kamakazi's so perhaps that explains the shoddy state of this one :D

I want honest opinions guys. I got this far so I want to ask two things before I carry on and do the whole thing:
a) Is this too much
b) Does it look natural enough

Please be brutal, it's my first go at this so I really don't mind constructive critisism because it'll help me for the next one.

20120304_150844.jpg

20120304_150903.jpg

My opinion for what it's worth. It's not too much but it would look better if it was more random.

Cheers, Christian B)

I like it!! REally I like it! I think Chris is right in that it should be more random also, get outside the panel lines

I'm chuggin through this now it has to be done by Wednesday evening so it's nuts to the wall (can I say that :D )....

20120305_092946.jpg

20120305_092930.jpg

Back