• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Making a Flying Suitcase

Bizarro_20110320.gif

:pilot

:captain :drunk

Can you imagine if Garmin struck a deal with Ozzy Osbourne to use his voice? :rotf

Nice one, Chris! :drinks

Yesterday, I was able to pick this back up and decided to start by doing some subassemblies

The engines are very nicely detailed . However, the pushrod housings were totally omitted :idonno

So, here's the correction.

Hampden_engine_001a.jpg

Cheers, Christian B)

In case any of you thinks that I have failed to bring the request for follow on pictures to this scene,

floor_improvements_001a~0.jpg

I have not :)

Home_improvements_again_001a.jpg

Home_improvements_again_002a.jpg

Home_improvements_again_003a.jpg

The truth is, the last needed item arrived this afternoon .

Still need to rewire the sound system and I'm sure the wife will distribute some feathers in the nest :rotf

Maybe now I cwn turn my attention to plasti again. Cheers, Christian B)

And the engine to cowl fit is exceptional :woohoo:

Hampden_engine_fit_001a.jpg

As you can see, the fight is just beginning :fencing I predict some adventures in grinding :S

Cheer, Christian B)

One can understand why a Vector engine might not fit but it's puzzling that when the parts are made to fit that they don't. I'm currently working on a Classic Airframes kit and a Special hobby kit and both had similar problems x2, on one I ground down the cylinder heads and the other I ground out the inside of the cowling. A lot of extra work that shouldn't have been needed.

Back