• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Making a Flying Suitcase

Ahh, progress ! (y) When you get your sardine can modeling space rearranged does that mean you will give up tinkering in microscale and build some man sized planes ? :laugh:

:rotf Good one OD ! It's an upgrade, not an upsize .

So, until my health prevents from building in 1/72 the answer is no . Too much stock anyway :rotf

Good luck on the battle ..... I hope the war department ..... Is Happy .... Mine had me fixing the dripping faucets ..... I won but took two trips to the Home repair center ..... Great looking Floor ..... watching for the suitcase next ......

Cheers Gerry !!!

I finally got a real day of modeling today and it felt good :frantic

Not as much progress as I would have liked but I'm having to make or shim everything since nothing fits :blink

Hamp_interior_001a.jpg

Looking at this diagram , I'm curious to know what color item 26 might be. I'm not sure whether they are floating flares or flare containers.
cutaway_a.jpg

If anyone know , please share.

Thanks for looking, Christian B)

I dont think you will enjoy a model that fits perfectly Chris You have way too much fun with these bad fitting ones :popcorn

Looks like making progress is a good thing .... Hang in there I have no ideal what Item 26 is ..... wish I could Help you out ..... I'll just give you :zen :zen :zen ........ carry-on .... :soldier

I dont think you will enjoy a model that fits perfectly Chris You have way too much fun with these bad fitting ones :popcorn

:rotf Well, I tried Dave . I wanted to build the Junker but you guys wanted a Hampden instead . :eek:ldguy

I think I would have found a way to make the JU 188 difficult :rotf

Thanks for looking in . Cheers, Christian B)

Looks like making progress is a good thing .... Hang in there I have no ideal what Item 26 is ..... wish I could Help you out ..... I'll just give you :zen :zen :zen ........ carry-on .... :soldier

Ooops . Just noticed that my intended picture did not post correctly :blush: ( fixed now ).

# 26 are listed as flares which are probably yellow or red but I suspect they were probably stored in containers for safety of flight .

Thanks for looking in. Cheers , Christian B)

If you keep dragging your feet on this one I may just finish mine ahead of you :pilot

Sorry, the KA-Go would go there B) . Anyhow, this one is gonna take some doing to get there :bang head but I should be back on the job soon . Maybe ? If I have to :rotf

Bizarro_20110320.gif

:pilot

Cheers, Christian B)

Back