• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Making a Flying Suitcase

vaderupdates.jpg

Terribly sorry my friend . This is the last of the updates for now and I did not think it worthy of posting .

old_new_stuff_003a.jpg

It seems that all the directives sent out by the force recently have been coded in Rhunes...

old_new_stuff_002a.jpg

But on a positive note, the Hampden is still on the bench awaiting further directives .

I too would like to see it done :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi guys ! I managed to clean the bench of the Grace today and brought the Hamp back out .

I'll start slow to try and get the juice flowing on this topic again . :soldier Slowly .

I looked the wings over And saw that I needed to correct the flaws on the right wing .

The flight control surfaces did not entirely match top to bottom, so I'm filling the cut lines first.

Hampden_filling_001a.jpg

The rest of the seam lines will be next . Not a dream build :eek:hmy:

Cheers, Christian B)

Ahw its not as if we have not seen you tackling minor issues (for you) like that before :evil:

Sure you will beat it mate :popcorn

Bob what I can see of Chris is that he really enjoys these kits that fight him all the way And for me its great to see a guy like him beating em into submision

Sorry, got caught in a relevant phone call while trying to post this last bit.

Hamp__1_engine_001a.jpg

This one is not a gap . The fairing behind the nacelle sticks out past the radius by the same amount as the wing inboard edge is mismatched . About 1/8 " ......... :sick:

Strangely, the rest of the wing going toward the wing tip, all the panel lines match up :sick: .

Cheers, Christian B)

Bob what I can see of Chris is that he really enjoys these kits that fight him all the way And for me its great to see a guy like him beating em into submision

Dave , you sadly misunderstand me . :(

The fun of this kit would be to have A finished Hampden added to the collection .

This building process is nothing but torture :bang head Sad to say but I have a lot of descent kits that need building while this one demands way too much time and effort . Don't know that it's worth it :S

Cheers, Christian B)

Back