• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Maj. Adolf Galland's Bf 109 E-4 Jg 26

Wow Paul! Looks like something got put up a little hot and warped. I have learned (through the school of hard knocks) how to adjust things like this. It takes hot water, patience and repeated tries and test fitting. I also use a thermometer as I have found the 180 to 190 degree F range seems to work the best.

:bang head

Wow, talk about a fit issue! That will take some work. Paul's suggestion with hot water sounds the best. Looking forward to seeing this fixed.

In order to get it to fit I had to take out the gun pack. then I got it right soon after that. However the ip broke off and is some where down in the depths of the fuse lodged against something. Oh well, I am going to do something else for a bit and come back to this next week. I do need to do the weathering on the Tempest that I just finished though.

Back