• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M3 Lee

I've been googling with no luck. Anyone know of any interior decals for the Lee or even the Sherman?

Yeah Google search sucks. They recently lost a big antitrust court battle about their practices where they misdirect searches and set the initial results to their own Utube pages and such so they can get all the $$ from ads and such.
I use DuckDuckGo anymore. The owners son where I work chewed on me yesterday because I changed the search engine on the computer I use there to DDG. Effin know it all bean counter. Once the owner retires I will be a VERY short timer there.

Well I can say one thing, There's a lot of engineering in this thing. I decided to build up the engine. Really nice one but man there's a lot in there to close up.

Back