• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

M3 Lee

I think I like the Big Sleep best Gary, there's a scene where he changes character mid scene duping a book store clerk.

"To Have and Have Not" when Hump met Lauren Bacall for the first time is a favorite as well. Sahara has cool hardware!

"To Have and Have Not" when Hump met Lauren Bacall for the first time is a favorite as well. Sahara has cool hardware!
"You know how to whistle don't you Steve?" Grrrr!!!

I'm already seeing so many places I can screw this up, don't put the alignment pins on the sprue gates!!! I'm taking my time and reading ahead to see where I'll screw up.

1723508478629.jpeg

Making progress. Sure is a lot down in there. I don't recall this much on the Academy kit. Some dry fitting, will be painting some white shortly.

The "white" in your previous attempt looks spot on cream, imagine white where people have been chain smoking and the walls are running with nicotine :)

Ahh i see what you mean , i just didnt link Grant build to a Tank :) not being a tank guy. ( just ignore me , i'm in a world of my own most of the time)

Ahh i see what you mean , i just didnt link Grant build to a Tank :) not being a tank guy. ( just ignore me , i'm in a world of my own most of the time)
Yeah the biggest difference in the Grant and Lee, in terms of Tanks, is the turret and the tea pot!

Back