• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

A quick note about my order with Lucky Model. I first contacted them (not the owner directly) and asked for a cancellation. I did get some communication about using a specific link (not plainly obvious) but a ticket was issued and the offer of a cancellation and refund given and accepted.

The specific link to use on their site is explained here:
"Tips: I would suggest you to send your requests or questions using "My Request" function under "My Account". This can help us to better serve you with a quicker response. The "My Request" system will assign services ticket # for each request for each subsequence follow up instead of just an email message."

Regards,

Not sure of the scale of this model, but thought it was cool. Now I just have to paint this sucker and enter it at the AMPS show in April :D :D

woodentank003.jpg

woodentank002.jpg

woodentank001.jpg

Does wood rust ....:hmmm :hmmm :blink :woohoo:

Rob
www.scratchmod.com

Wood can rust when it's in the Right hands !!!

"Rust Never Sleeps"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5x8pF512k&feature=related

I say ROCK it out ROB !!!

ERIK

My latest eBay purchase came in...

For my second A-26 Invader kit (I lost the auction though on the kit) I won a set of Quickboost engines, cowlings, Eduard PE for the landing gear, and another set for the bomb bay.

Photos to follow but I must now win another A-26 kit (looking for the eight gun nose though).

Regards,

I'm not real thrilled about google as a whole and their privacy stance. BUT. When I pulled up one o the nav apps and it pulled up google street view to show me directions...I got my geek on! :mpup:

Stuff I won at the raffle and that I bought at the show yesterday.

1/48 Hobbyboss F4F-4 Wildcat

1/72 Italeri HS-129 B3 Tank Buster

1/76 Fujimi Pz I

1/76 Fujimi JGSDF Type90 and type 74

1/76 Matchbox M-7 Priest

1/48 Aires Ju-88 Resin Wheels

1/48 True Details F-15C/D Resin Wheels

Squadron Signal Air war OIF

My wife was nice enough to get me this 90mm figure of a mounted Crusader by Andrea. Good deal too.

Andrea-S8F021.jpg

James

21UltracastFw190Wheels.JPG

Got this in today from Canada for an exclusive review on Modelers' Alliance plus the new Tiger I Commander figure.

Regards,

Well I was saving up for my Dewoitine...but then saw Great Models Presidents Day sale and then further saw they had the Historic Plastic Models Pe-2 on sale from $40 something to $19.99. I have been wanting a Pe-2 for a while now so couldn't pass it up...pics when I get it!

Hey Saul...

I don't think that option is included in the box but it sure looks cool! Who knows...I don't rule anything out anymore here at the MA! Now I need to track down a 1/48 Dewoitine so I don't let Terry down ;). I think it is OOP at no one seems to have them in stock and the ones currently on eBay are mad expensive...wish I'd fought harder for that one last week with PE and masks included!

Hey Saul...

I don't think that option is included in the box but it sure looks cool! Who knows...I don't rule anything out anymore here at the MA! Now I need to track down a 1/48 Dewoitine so I don't let Terry down ;). I think it is OOP at no one seems to have them in stock and the ones currently on eBay are mad expensive...wish I'd fought harder for that one last week with PE and masks included!
This one isnt a bad price http://cgi.ebay.ca/Tamiya-1-48-DEWOITINE-D-520-French-Air-force-fighter-/310277738912?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item483dfe91a0 Never dealt with them, but they got 100% for score.
James

Back