• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

I really like a lot of the MiniArt figures and accessories sets. the quality is pretty high and a lot less expensive than resin for figures and things like tables, chairs et cetera.

Cheers

Latest Acquisitions

Finally the last of my Christmas presents came in. This is several sets of 1/72 scale resin tracks for a few different tanks.

OKB_Grigorov_1-72_scale_tracks_I.jpg

PM me your mailing address, I have more you can add to that. ;)

Regards,

Last edited:
Latest Acquisitions

Well before our cat problems I ordered something kind of unique becaue it just looked so darned cool. It arrived today and will be next up on the desk because of the low parts count and coolness of it.
The Russian Navy 130MM Automatic Naval Gun. Its big.

h0bd5423.JPG

James

Latest Acquisitions

While waiting for paint to dry on my Dauntless, I had to start this one...just such a cool tankette...and I am already on step 6 it went so smooth...

hed62c97.jpg

h17e60b7.jpg

hdab4caa.jpg

Looking forward to practicing on this figure before the WWI Bust gets here...

Latest Acquisitions

Finally the last of my Christmas presents came in. This is several sets of 1/72 scale resin tracks for a few different tanks. I got these to replace the tracks on several of my older models that lost them for whatever reason. I also got the AMX-30 tracks to replace the horrible ones on my French AMX-30 from Heller:

That's it until my birthday....

Where did you get these Mark?

Latest Acquisitions

Finally the last of my Christmas presents came in. This is several sets of 1/72 scale resin tracks for a few different tanks. I got these to replace the tracks on several of my older models that lost them for whatever reason. I also got the AMX-30 tracks to replace the horrible ones on my French AMX-30 from Heller:

That's it until my birthday....

Where did you get these Mark?

I ordered from OKB Grigorov. He has an online store. Just search for "OKB Grigorov" and he'll pop up.

Awesome scores guys! Way to go! John, I wish I had the space to set up a photo booth like that!

Latest Acquisitions

Not much .... but I picked up this Blue Cobra 427 S/C ....

h320fe2a.jpg

h0af0dcb.jpg

h71d585b.jpg

I know it just a 1/32 metal child's pull back toy .... but I have AMS and it's not right .... it must be detailed ....

Latest Acquisitions

Looking great Saul! I have a friend of mine who built every Nieuport in 1/48 scale from 1 to 27 ever made and displayed it in a collection. That book would have been great for him.

Gerry, nice score. Go for it.

Latest Acquisitions

Looking great Saul! I have a friend of mine who built every Nieuport in 1/48 scale from 1 to 27 ever made and displayed it in a collection. That book would have been great for him.

Gerry, nice score. Go for it.

I believe I will I've all ready started work on it .... I's in about 5 pieces now work has begun .... :good:

Latest Acquisitions

Here are a couple of things I picked up over the last couple of weeks.

Aq-351.jpg

Aq-352.jpg

Aq-353.jpg

Aq-354.jpg

Aq-355.jpg

Aq-356.jpg

At this point I am quite happy with the P-40 kit. It has never really been my favorite plane. In my mind the teeth on the front have been done to death by many and that is probably part of it. I never realized but some were used by Russian pilots as well even though were weren't given through lend/lease.

Back