• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

Latest haul from the LHS, this one will be my first ever Panther build! and it's also a little "what if" tank so it fits in my plans :D

hbb3b757.JPG

Also picked up a couple of pots with long static grass in different green shades.

//Mats

Latest Acquisitions

A quick look in the box added for Cyber Hobby's 1/72nd scale Sea Vixen. Click the photo above to get there.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

I needed to get some fingernail polish remover to help smooth Tamiya putty. I found this at Walgreens. It's a pump bottle so you only take out what you are going to use. I have two of these types of bottle on my bench now. One for plastic prep and the other for alcohol.

IMG_2818_zpslzzhgmj6.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

Bought these from Gator, including the new thin one:
GatorsGripGlueThickThin.JPG

I plan to keep the pipe insulation Kenny uses to ship these in as my garage gets too cold. It is the reason I need to replace my Gator's Grip Hobby Glue; it froze.

Straight from Korea:
TetraModelWorksMA3500435011350123501335014.JPG

TetraModelWorksME3502335027.JPG

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Would love to see some info on that M3A3 set Saul, since I picked up that kit earlier in the year.

Had these goodies show up today. Now to work on rescribing my Draken.

20150406_165452.jpg

20150406_165505.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

I picked this up last night before club meeting....can you say "Modern Aircraft"

hc019bd1.jpg

Terry B)

Latest Acquisitions

Sweet Terry! I still haven't got one of these in my scale in my collection yet. Started one some years beck but the seats in the cockpit stuck out by one-quarter of an inch so I couldn't close the canopy over them. Maybe someday I'll get one of these that actually goes together. Looking forward to seeing yours built Terry, that is gonna look sweet!

Latest Acquisitions

Sweet Terry! I still haven't got one of these in my scale in my collection yet. Started one some years beck but the seats in the cockpit stuck out by one-quarter of an inch so I couldn't close the canopy over them. Maybe someday I'll get one of these that actually goes together. Looking forward to seeing yours built Terry, that is gonna look sweet!

I love this little plane, but I too have not been successful in getting one built. I hope this time things will be different.

B)

Latest Acquisitions

When I was stationed at Plattsburgh we got a couple of these little guys so the O-6s could get their hours... Love this little guy! :snoopy

Back