• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Latest Acquisitions Revisited!

Latest Acquisitions

B802AB94-AA10-48B1-8575-34B9F20B4273_zpsq9kuzl3h.jpg

Latest Acquisitions

Straight from Asia:
AF35239box.JPG

AF35277~0.JPG

Needed another Centurion (my eighth) to try out these wheels.

Chinchilla dust is what I asked for in Petco (to make non-slip surfaces). This is what was sold to me:
ChinchillaDust.JPG

I'll report how well it works.

Regards,

Latest Acquisitions

Straight from Asia:

AF35277~0.JPG

Chinchilla dust is what I asked for in Petco (to make non-slip surfaces). This is what was sold to me:
ChinchillaDust.JPG

Regards,

As long as the actual anti-slip was regular and the grit all the same size, Chinchilla sand works well. Some IDF tanks had/have quite irregular size anti-slip grit.

Cheers from Peter

Latest Acquisitions

Here are my aquisitions from the last couple of weeks. . .

Aquisitions%2001.jpg~original

Aquisitions%2002.jpg~original

Aquisitions%2003.jpg~original

Aquisitions%2004.jpg~original

Aquisitions%2005.jpg~original

Both the Jupiter 2 and Seaview are quite large. The J2 is 18 inches in diameter and the Seaview is 39 inches long when finished. Time to do some lighting research.

Latest Acquisitions

Straight from Asia:
AF35239box.JPG

AF35277~0.JPG

ChinchillaDust.JPG

Regards,

Hey Saul, I love that Matador. I've never cared much for the British WW II tanks, but I love all those trucks, especially the Matador and the Bedfords.

Cool!!!! Curious to know how the chinchilla dust works.

Bob

Latest Acquisitions

I like it! How's the optics?

Just fine for me!You get 3 seperate lenses that you can click into frame,strongest is 3.5 x and that's good enough for all modelling me thinks.The LED gives more then enough light for any job. :good:

Biggest pro is that you don't have the feeling that you have some kind of Kevlar helmet on your head. ;)

Back