• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Junkers J.1 Wingnut Wing

Eric and Bruce came by the garage this afternoon for our simi-irregular Modelers Alliance non Zoom club meeting.
I was amazed how much I got done sitting there BSing and even trying to break down a Badger Chrome that wasn't spitting air.

1604271581682.png

The linkage on the carbs popped off, I'll pop it back in with little effort. I'm going to close up the starboard side, not a lot going on that side. At this point I gotta start thinking about painting. Yeah I gotta get that shim out of there.
Hope you like it!

Looking really good Bob! I know jsut how difficult it can be to get back into a project at times, but you keep plugging away and sometimes that is just the best way to do it.

You spend so much time working so we can display out efforts Bob, its great to see you have a little time to do your own thing :)

Take my word for it doodz that plane looks waaaaaay better than the very good pictures show. Sir Pup is a first class builder/ plastic surgeon and yes, it was a fun time!

Back