• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I've been Buffaloed! 1/48 F2A2 that is...

Don'send the money order your PE & and paint on the house ....... :eek:ldguy

Huh?! Feel free to lash out at me next time. :rotf

Don't Push Me !!! ..... :rotf :yipee :rotf

h486b48d.jpg

Ok Gerry... :drinks

Ok, seein' how I survived the BanHammer... :idonno I'll give a slight update on this build...
Got the wings glued together & then Fuselage sealed up. I'll post pics later. Just sitting here contemplating what will be my next step...

Ed I'm sorry for lashing out at you, I just have had a very rough week this week ... I was driving to the Train show ... driving over a thousand miles in 3 days ... This wore me out & the doctors changed my meds to a different drug having trouble getting used to them I'll be Ok I'm sorry for what I texted it kind like kidding with people you can say something to somebody and you can say I'm just kidding but it's too late the words already launched and left the bow ... I don't know what I'm trying to say buddy one of my best friends on the Internet I just have had a very very rough time lately ... What with the Taxman coming in with several Deputies ... On Tuesday ... I was able to pay $150 ... Made Him happy then my landlady ... Say's to me on Weds that I have to get caught up on my rent ... & ... She gave me two months to do that ... That wasn't all Tuesday ... The other shop ( Landlady's) ... Played the same CD ... Over & over ... No offence folks but the song Bill Whither's does ... Is Ok ... But in Spanish ... It's hard to take ... So Ties evening I got home ... My Wife's car is complaining it has a low tire ... This means I have to figure out which one ... The compressor is heavy ... & has to be carried around to the side of the house so I can air Her tires ... Simple solution ... 33 PSI in all of them ... Now stack on top of thatthe sunshine has not blessed Texas ... I'be heard so much thunder that it's getting to me ... Now as for being fat & lazy ... I've been modeling all week my internet at home shut off ... Having to use this new $0.99 Smart phone that I can't afford ... And the Customer who didn't go to the Train Show ... But wants train show prices at my hobby shop ... Sometimes I just feel why do I invest my money ... For a public who just doesn't give a Danny ... And I'm getting to where I'm getting I Don't either ... Hay I can't sell a $20 ... Train car ( My Cost ) to Him for $4 ... Now if consider that I have another Customer who brings an abused little stinking dog ... In and feeds him scraps on ... My hobby shop floor ... Then puts the leftover in the trash ... To stink later if I Don't know it was put in there ... You know if I had of gotten home yesterday & found a bottle of scope in the mailbox ... I would him been up on the roof with a 47 ... Rant over I feel better now ... Once again I'm Sorry Ed ... I hope I'm still your friend ... Don't send the Money Order your PE & and paint it's on the house ... :eek:ldguy

No harm, no foul :eek:ldguy You happen to be on Prednizone by chance?? :idonno Iffin ya is, I kin understand as I wuz on that for a timeback in 2009 & man, datzsome nasty moodswing!! :sick:
I appreciate that Gerry more than you realize my friend (y)

Ok fellas, maybe this'll give Gerry a "push"... :pilot :tomato

ha5ce998.JPG

ha1ffe02.JPG

h5e2f5f3.JPG

hb946b15.JPG

And I just seen this so, hopefully y'all kin read it.... :hmmm

h470f2c9.JPG

1974! :beer

Enjoy and get my Secret Santa present built ..... I'll try to get the package off tomorrow ..... I'm on Syntroid ...... I was on Leverthroide ..... :frantic .... the new stuff is better my feet aren't swollen and I've lost 10 pounds .... and working on stuff again ..... I was seriously depressed for the last 2 or 3 months .... :facepalm :frantic

Enjoy and get my Secret Santa present built ..... I'll try to get the package off tomorrow ..... I'm on Syntroid ...... I was on Leverthroide ..... :frantic .... the new stuff is better my feet aren't swollen and I've lost 10 pounds .... and working on stuff again ..... I was seriously depressed for the last 2 or 3 months .... :facepalm :frantic

OK Gerry! I'll try to get on it soon. Glad ya got yer meds sorted out & gettin' back to yer ol' self :drinks :eek:ldguy

Yeah ... I've made my mind up ... I have my go fund me thingy started for the Railroad Museum ... Getting the team together... I just picked up a entertainment director ... He plays a 12 string rittenbacker (sp) I've heard his Byrds songs he plays ... It's all good ... Fired my thriving Credit Card machine company ... They got $284.00 Friday ... Was supposed to be shop rent ... So the going out of physical business and starting a online store is coming ... Just need a catchy name ... Like Sprue Bros has .... Hey it's all good ...

Yeah ... I've made my mind up ... I have my go fund me thingy started for the Railroad Museum ... Getting the team together... I just picked up a entertainment director ... He plays a 12 string rittenbacker (sp) I've heard his Byrds songs he plays ... It's all good ... Fired my thriving Credit Card machine company ... They got $284.00 Friday ... Was supposed to be shop rent ... So the going out of physical business and starting a online store is coming ... Just need a catchy name ... Like Sprue Bros has .... Hey it's all good ...

Good luck to ya with that Gerry :good:

So much typing and so little evidence of kit progress :facepalm

Is this becoming a talkies version of a modeling site :coolio Just wondering :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

So much typing and so little evidence of kit progress :facepalm

Is this becoming a talkies version of a modeling site :coolio Just wondering :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

:blink :huh: :S I uhmm... :idonno I just aint had batteries for da camera & cell phone don't take too good a pics... :tomato

OK, HERE'S A COUPLE PICS...

ha8bddc6.jpg

h5c1dc91.jpg

h34c8176.jpg

Just waiting for it to dry completely then I'll add the Chrome yeller on the upper wings once I get a chance to paint while it's cool... :D

I'm guessing you need an air condition paint booth and a battery charger .

Good progress :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Back