• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

I've been Buffaloed! 1/48 F2A2 that is...

Well, a little has been done on this...

h268f790.JPG

Got interuopted... :blink :bat :bat

h590cfb2_2015-05-27.JPG

BUt, was worth it!! (y) :drinks

Careful Gerry, all dat popCORN gonna give ya high blood pressure & make ya fat N lazyer :smack :eek:ldguy

Well Maybe But Since Your Looking at a Emote that is eating popcorn why are you personally attacking Me ???

Sometimes Ed I just Wish that you would be nice to me ..... :( :( :( :(

I don't know what you're talkin' about Gerry. Personally attacking you? :idonno

Nevermind

Gerry I'm sure Eddy didn't mean anything personal. We're all new and old friends here and have to remember we don't hear the joking tone of our post when we're jesting back and forth.

But if he wasn't joking, want me to ban him for a week??? I have the power... :evil: :bat

Careful Gerry, all dat popCORN gonna give ya high blood pressure & make ya fat N lazyer :smack :eek:ldguy

Well Maybe But Since Your Looking at a Emote that is eating popcorn why are you personally attacking Me ???

Sometimes Ed I just Wish that you would be nice to me ..... :( :( :( :(

I don't know what you're talkin' about Gerry. Personally attacking you? :idonno

Well Ed ...... I consider you my friend ...... But maybe .... I 'm fat and lazy & have a medical condition ...... Called Hypo-thyroid ...... Which I have to take pills for everyday ...... You cry whoa is me ....... I'm so mistreated ...... When you post to other people's threads you type very nice sounding posts ...... But then you treat me like a redheaded step-child ...... Hey I love this forum the old Thomas the train wreck is gone ...... When I start a thread .... I Don't enjoy the fact that you make it the devil's playground ...... I'm trying to get to you so maybe before you push the submit button you should read your post to see if you were walking in my shoes you would like to read that ....... :eek:ldguy

Gerry, you & I have been knowin' one another a long time So, ya should know by now that I don't cry "woes me" or mean you any disrespect when I post. If it comes off that way, I apologize.

Bob, ya wanna ban me for a week? Feel free to do so... It is your place.

Na...then I have to go in the admin side, do stuff...then I forget to unban ya and you'd really be pissed. :bat

Let's go back to the Khumbaya thing... :zen :zen

Na...then I have to go in the admin side, do stuff...then I forget to unban ya and you'd really be pissed. :bat

Let's go back to the Khumbaya thing... :zen :zen

:huh: Talk about LAZY!!! :rotf :rotf :rotf :rotf :tomato Ok MP Go rest yer neck before ya over due it.... :drinks :tomato

Ok, seein' how I survived the BanHammer... :idonno I'll give a slight update on this build...
Got the wings glued together & then Fuselage sealed up. I'll post pics later. Just sitting here contemplating what will be my next step...

Ok, seein' how I survived the BanHammer... :idonno I'll give a slight update on this build...
Got the wings glued together & then Fuselage sealed up. I'll post pics later. Just sitting here contemplating what will be my next step...

Ed I'm sorry for lashing out at you, I just have had a very rough week this week

Back