• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

it should be a monthly build - but -- finished

Re: it should be a monthly build - but

I know where a Duster is sitting on a pad out front of a local National Guard armory.

Why not "Museum Piece" and show the subject. This opens up a few for me that I would not normally do as the respective markings where not used when the subject was operational
Mustang1.jpg

FAR-400
Mustang7.jpg

FAR-401(Cuban F-51D)

or even in the country's military service
P47FABBolivia.jpg

(Bolivian P-47D-5 Razorback)...

Regards,

Splendid-- really like this one! Would be a cool dio idea...like a Monument or War Memorial build?

Plane on a Pole build?

well I would name it "Gate Guardian" or "Memorial" as there are some nice other thingies on pole too ... even some subs in northern Germany

EDIT: ohhhh :blush: and thank you all for your nice comments ans suggestions

Sounds like Martin just got drafted as moderator for a new Campaign. "Gate Guardian Campaign". :Hiay :soldier

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well I'd say it was Jeeves idea to come up with that. But OK I'll post a "how about ..." thread

Well...I am currently serving in North Africa with Torch ;). Besides Martin...it was your sweet build that got us all talking about it! But if we're recruiting, I'll join in as I think this is a really cool idea...I'll help out by seeing what I can find online...

The forgotten hero - somewhere in Vietnam
Lindberg 1/72 Mig-21PF with Bilek decals

aP1060051_1.jpg

aP1060052_1.jpg

P1060042_1.jpg

P1060043_1.jpg

P1060044_1.jpg

P1060045_1.jpg

P1060046_1.jpg

P1060048_1.jpg

P1060054a_1.jpg

Thanks for looking

Upon closer inspection Martin I wouold say that the pigeons have been admiring your handy work also. nice detail

A very cool idea Martin. Well executed. Could probably use a plaque to make it look authentic.

Cheers, Christian B)

What a fantastic piece of work you have have accomplished, Martin. The concept is very original and well done. :notworthy (y)

The model is excellent (y) , but file a complaint to the producer - they gave you a wrong cover of the cabin :huh:

0%20%20MiG21PF_1.jpg

The model is excellent (y) , but file a complaint to the producer - they gave you a wrong cover of the cabin :huh:

0%20%20MiG21PF_1.jpg

Thanks a lot!

Well I would say mine is a late Mig-21PF which already got the later cabin glass like all following models did get, like the MF. If you look at it this way it would fit somehow - well a bit better :)

and filing a complain, well not sure whether Linderg is still around....

Plattsburgh, NY outside the old AFB...my hometown ;)

Back