• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Hecker & Goros Grenadier

Work In Progress on the road block base,somewhere on the Eastern Front;

I used rubber band Panther tracks for the impression.

OF1.jpg

OF2.jpg

OF3.jpg

OF4.jpg

Need a bit of patch up on the figgy,the helmet lost most of the rough sand texture by handling too much.
Groundwork needs a bit of grass and wet surface.
More to come later.

Gr,Ron.

My rendition of a dirty SS soldier in Zeltbahn on road block guard duty somewhere on the Eastern Front
in cold/wet weather.

I just used acrylic gloss varnish for the wet spots.

OKA1.jpg

OKA2.jpg

OKA3.jpg

OKA4.jpg

Leaves are Plus Model oak leaves that I painted in Fall colors;

OKA5.jpg

OKA6.jpg

OKA7.jpg

Can anyone spot the half burried Red Army helmet?;

OKA8.jpg

OKA9.jpg

OKA10.jpg

OKA11.jpg

OKA12.jpg

Calling this one done!Going to get myself some freaky SA Dave eyes now. :D

Thanks for following folks!

Yep next to the bush by the fence. B)

He looks cold and wet, the ground does too. The leaves are a nice touch. :good: A little rain water on the top of the oil drum, maybe? :hmmm

Proost!

:drinks

Excellent idea but only half the top of the barrel, the low side like it's pooled up to one side. That would be a neat effect to see. :popcorn

small improvements.
Painted something that can go through as iris and pupils,added some more muddy water and water on top of barrel,couldn't do half,the gloss varnish is like...water and flows too much.ah,well. :S
Adding some more thrown up mud onto the rusty barrel as well.

ha0db087.JPG

h86d4372.JPG

hb79810e.JPG

h20cf3f7.JPG

hf0047eb.JPG

Maybe some day,I will do the other side of the road with another figure and obstacle,...who knows.

Thanks for following along!

Gr,Ron.

It came out nice Ron!

I have to do mud today on my diorama, never done it before, but might as well learn while doing...

Tom

Back