• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Grandson of Beech

Thank you all for the kind comments, much appreciated. (y)
John, I contacted the guy who flew it and the pitots were under the wing on this one about halfway out to the tip, just behind the deicer boot. Go figure.

Anyway stick a fork in her, she's done. The props, antennas, and windshield wipers are on so that winds it down. It was kind of a fun build, I haven't built a resin model for years, last one was a US Coast Guard Sikorsky S-51 with scratchbuilt popout floats, for a dear friend who's no longer with us.

IMG_0036_zpsttpiebck.jpg

IMG_0037_zps1egbirxv.jpg

IMG_0038_zpskmid6vkc.jpg

IMG_0040_zpsar9zquop.jpg

IMG_0041_zpsf3kbarse.jpg

There's a 1:48 Sea Bee in the on deck circle. This thing has major issues, not the least of which the fuselage is too narrow. That is a minor problem, since the profile needs work also. Oh yes, it will have the wheel undercarriage replaced with straight skis. :laugh:

That would make it an early 90, a straight 90, A90, or B-90. One that was before bleed air pressurization. Pitots under both wings. Here's a B-90.

B90s-l1600.jpg

Thanks for the kind comments fellas, much appreciated. (y)

John, that was an A-90.

Here's a few pics of the model with its brethren (sisteren?) Looks right at home with the rest of the fleet I built.

Mikes%20fleet%202_zpshhenljc8.jpg

Mikes%20fleet%204_zpsl8czjtsz.jpg

Mikes%20fleet%205_zpskzn7kgyc.jpg

Back