• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Group Build Ribbon Descriptions

Those new ribbons do look good. I'm gonna have to find a helicopter now.

It's probably too much to do, but one neat thing would be to have the ribbons set up so if you hover your mouse over it, the name of the campaign pops up so you can see what they are for. Probably too much complicated programming for that though, so go ahead and disregard. I do like the campaign post showing everything though; it should be updated and stickied.

I need to get my MBT ribbon, now that it is done...

Has anyone had any of their ribbons go missing ? I have only just noticed my CTA cancer ribbon has gone off my page. Any help please.

Sorry not that one it was the call to arms to fight cancer banner it has a soldier giving a mate a drink from a canteen in the corner of it and a tan background.

Oh the banner. when I added your MBT ribbon I know I didn't remove anything. But that campaign is over so no real need to display it unless you just like it in your signature.

Back