• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

frankenfort ........finished

many many thanks for the kind words.

the backdrop i have wont work for this size build. need to put something else together.

joe

Very nice Joe! :good:

Have you considered taking some pictures of it outdoors? Sometimes using a natural horizon can be really effective when taking pictures of models at scale eyeball level.

Matrixone

matrix been thinking about that. just been gone for good parts of the last few days. when i have been home in daylight we have had rain. so no outdoor pics.

thank you for the kind words.

joe

Joe,
I fully understand about the rain thing, it rains quite a lot here and after finishing a model I might have to wait a few days for good weather to take my pictures.

Matrixone

its funny. taking pictures is still kind of low on the what i need to work on list. it should be higher. might make a difference on how i build and what kind of finish i get.

joe

Back