• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Fiat CR42 'Falco' * * F I N I S H E D* *

ij001

Kit - Italeri
Paint - All enamels
Decals - Aeromaster 48-188
Extras - Eduard 'Zoom' etch set.

Fiat CR42 'Falco'
1/3 Squadron, 'Hungarian Fast Corps'
Hungarian AF, Southern Russia
Autumn/Winter 1941

CR421.jpg

CR422.jpg

CR423.jpg

CR424.jpg

CR425.jpg

CR426.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look. As ever all comments, questions and criticism welcomed..... Happy Xmas everyone !!

Ian

That turned out great Ian, its nice to see one of these built. Who says WWII planes have to be drab and boring! :cheer:

Matrixone

Pup!
U don't see the Hungarian scheme just every day. Well done, Young Mister! :snoopy

OK Ian thats enough of those fantastic builds. I demand more mediocre work from you from now on. :D

You know, a big round engine, two wings and sweet camo scheme do it me every time. Great job on a great plane, Ian- cheers!

You know, a big round engine, two wings and sweet camo scheme do it me every time. Great job on a great plane, Ian- cheers!

Thanks Chuk (and everynody else :ro: ), but is radial engines and multiple wings are your thing, you'd best steer clear of my next finished project.... it's got none of those things !! - BTW, Chuk, did you ever complete that big Magna Models Junkers (?) you were wrestling into submission elsewhere on t'interweb ??

Ian

Back