• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon Jagdpanzer IV L/70 (V)

Awesome build. Really like the setting and everything. The paint and the conversion really set this one apart (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

Dear Mike.

Really I´m very impressed with your work ;) ...excelent job on the AFV and superbly executed groundwork!

My congratulations!

Luiz.

Very interesting Mike. I like the tank of course but the ground work is really nice.

The mud is particularly nice and the tree . . . Well, like Ron said. Really scary but then again I remember a lot of trees from days of old that looked every bit as scary. Must be an European thing .

Gorgeous piece of wood !

Cheers, Christian B)

Truly nice. I wish I caught this earlier but the exhaust pipe should have been reamed out a bit for scale appearance. Don't mess with it now as the color on the exhaust is perfect.

Regards,

So is it perfect or does it need work? I'm conflicted and confused by your comment.

So is it perfect or does it need work?

IMG_5864.JPG

The exhaust pipe is a bit thick and could use a touch of reaming out to thin it during the construction phase. In my opinion, it is too late. The painting you did is perfect and you could risk ruining it (or the part) by reaming it out now.

Compare to the real thing in a period photo:

bscap0072.jpg

Regards,

Like I said, that information would have been helpful SEVERAL weeks ago. Now it's just annoying.

I wish I caught this earlier but the exhaust pipe should have been reamed out a bit for scale appearance.

Well, I did write that I wished I caught it earlier and I am surprised no one else did. It was meant as constructive criticism but sadly it was too late. So agreed, no further discussion.

Regards,

Back