• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Dragon 10.5cm Sturmhaubitze 42 Ausf.G

Well that wasn't so bad.
I crawled around on a concrete floor for two or three days with a flashlight until I found all the parts to my StuG.

Never say Never
Tony lee :)

I got here late on this one. :blush:

It looks great! from start to now.

About the fumble, Me thinks it's called "battle damage" the real kind!

Keep up the good work.

Bill

Hah, Doctor's orders ! Little do they know . :pinch:

Good recovery Mike . I like this little guy. The color treatment on the gun barrel added interest to the build . :)

By the way. I wonder what the odds were against two little cars running across a room and meeting in mid air to self destruct ? :sick:

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks, guys! Thankfully there were no broken parts, but it was disassembled down to the lower hull! Even the interior came loose. :blink :pinch: I use a lot of CA and Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive to adhere accessories, so I suppose that is why it came apart cleanly. :coolio

More to come, hopefully without drama.

:drinks

Getting closer to the finish line! I noticed a few things that need touch up while taking the "final" pix, the lens really makes them show up. :laugh:

IMG_6032.JPG

IMG_6033.JPG

IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_6035.JPG

IMG_6036.JPG

IMG_6037.JPG

IMG_6038.JPG

If I can avoid dribbling this across the shop again, this build may wrap up today. :laugh:

Dang Mike, Naaaa this ain't the same Mike I know, couldn't be.

I only see one thing that could use a little something to match the rest and I betcha he does too. (y)

Mike you don't need my advice anymore, your turn to advise me. :eek:hyeah

Tony lee

Thank you, friends! This one is finished! I added some touch up paint and some additional pigments, turned out OK despite the less than stellar flying lesson. :laugh:

IMG_6065.JPG

IMG_6066.JPG

IMG_6067.JPG

IMG_6068.JPG

IMG_6070.JPG

Waffle House, anyone?

Waffle_House.jpg

Back