• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

DH88 Black Magic

moon puppy

Administrator
Staff member
OK guys, I started cleaning up resin last night before the Surgeon's call so I feel better about joining a model meeting having actually engaging in some modeling.
Here's the startup
1614951298603.png

I'm doing the black and gold scheme. This really is a slick aircraft and great kit. I was reviewing my previous DH88, this really shouldn't take long to do.

Lovely aircraft :love:
I see in my previous thread I said I would do the red one next. Maybe the 3rd one, I could have a nice line up even though the Grey and Red ones are the same aircraft.

Last edited:
If covid lets up i must get over and see this fly this year, i bet it looks spectacular in the sky. Most of their air displays over at Shuttleworth are evening dusk displays that dont really work to well with photography :)

That's a great photo Paddy, I can see the access panels along the upper nose area. I can use some Archers stuff to put that there. I used it on the port on top on the previous build because it got sanded away. It's still very subtle under the layers of paint.

Having visited the SBS website in Hungary, I will be interested in how their little resin work of art fares in your able hands. :ro::vgood:

I hope you have a good ventilation for all that resin. The stuff is nasty in the lungs.

Looking very sharp boss. Not one of my favorite planes but definitely an interesting build.

Cheers

alex

Back