• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Der Rote Kampfflieger

Well I was working on the Baron figure and was pretty proud of the leather treatment.
hd4faccf.jpg

Started to work on the head, turned around and it was gone. Couldn't find the bugger anywhere so this is the end of the road for the Baron. At least I have a nice aircraft to display. :pilot

Did you look in the old woman's bucket? It will turn up when you least expect it.
(y)

The Figure looks Great!!
I've heard the Baron had a temper...I guess he just lost his head once to often :blink
:v

The leather does look really good Bob.
I think all the variations in the red really bring this build to life! It turned out really well, you should be proud of this one.

Mike

Sorry, Found...Spent the day attempting to paint his face. I"ll get a snap before heading off to work.

Of course he's cross eyed...he took a shot to head remember?
hc07a022.JPG

Still working on it. Looks a bit too tanned I think.

I'm done! OK I'm going to do a basic base.

h696ba4a.jpg

h0c34f94.jpg

ha621a6f.jpg

h9b6043b.jpg

Think I need a dark wash leaked into his eyes to tone down the bugeye look.

Of course he's cross eyed...he took a shot to head remember?
hc07a022.JPG

Still working on it. Looks a bit too tanned I think.

Ach du Shite! as People say here in Germany.

Looking very good. Amazing Job on the eyes! Poor guy. Next you can use the same figure and upgrade him to a Me-262? Der rote Strahljäger? (the red Jet hunter?) Just an idea

Cheers

Alex

Back