• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Completion Summary

A Great Collection of Vehicles !! For Real !! I think I'm a Closet Vietnam Nut after being a German Nut !! I just had too much on My plate lately to try to get something done for this. Congrats to all that Partici[pated. I'll be lookin out for th Announcement of the Winner & that PHAT Collection of Bravo 6 Figures !!

:drinks

Yep this was a great build and thanks to Bravo6 for sponsoring it. I'm ready to go again.

Terry :v

First I'd like to thank Vladi for sponsoring this build. I don't envy your hard decision as there are many great models to chose from.

This was a very inspiring group build/campaign, especially since I had taken such a long break from modeling prior to this build. Since I pretty much model only Vietnam era subjects, this was a great re-entry into the hobby. There were a lot of really good models that were a part of all of this. I really enjoyed being able to see many of these projects in progress. This allowed me to learn some new modeling techniques while at the same time having fun working on my figures. Although I only completed two single figure displays, at least I was able to start on two more dioramas. If it weren't for some military matters such as my upcoming Afghanistan deployment taking away much of my modeling time once I started to really get into it, I may have been able to submit more to this build.

I look forward to similar builds in the future.

I think everyone who participated did an outstanding job and I hope alot of fun was had by all.

Cheers,
James O'Leary

James be safe on your deployment and God Speed.

Be sure to drop us a line, maybe we could send you some care packages while deployed.

James be safe on your deployment and God Speed.

Be sure to drop us a line, maybe we could send you some care packages while deployed.

Thanks, Moon Puppy. I don't leave until next year, so hopefully in between training events leading up tot he deployment, I can still get a few figures done and perhaps actually finish a diorama.

When I do go over, I will definately keep in touch.

Thanks again.
James

Back