• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Completion Summary

I forgot to post this....I kno
Picture002-3.jpg
w it's late!

HEY!

Only about two more weeks left, who's still working?

Tom, where's your Skyraider??

Randy, Ryan (lost him to soviet green), Erik, Saul...the rest of you. Anyone else going to make it under the deadline??

Well I guess Art didn't make it in time. No more Competed builds will be accepted unless Art has a timed photo of his build he just hasn't posted yet.

So the good news is, Vladimir Demchenko will be checking out this thread and will pick who will be receiving his generous offer of some Bravo6 figures.

Thank you Vlad!

I concur with previous posts well done to all and thanks to Vlad for the sponsorship and the figures (y) (y) (y)

Which reminds me that this fool didnt enter the GB and theres some lovely Bravo 6 figures out there :huh:

What a doughnut I must be ! :bang head

Art, get your Huey posted up here, Vlad will be checking this thread out to pick who will be receiving his figures from Bravo6.

I'm quoting Art's entry in as a last minute completion.

First of all
prove of the crime:
hueyfinish001.jpg

hueyfinish002.jpg

hueyfinish003.jpg

How i had a tecnical problem, i leave timed the picture. But I wasn't able to abilty the clock on the picture, to leave on the register was 23:41p.m. when take the picture. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

well, that thing up above make in less than 10 days, counts? :idonno

My apology, for post the picture so late. My pc have a bug, and some times don't reconize the picture machine. I had to format my computer. This is the cause, the other message i tip from my cell phone.

And other thing, I'm very tired work almost 20hrs to finish this model today, I don't remember if I've to make "finals" picturs of the model, but tomorrow I do it...

I hope from my heart that could be consider part of the campaing. My family give me a lot of rooting to finish on time, was very cool, it's hard to them rooting in one of my hobbys. :ro:

And to finis the tiping today, I apreciate what you have done for me. The people here in MA are unique. The most important thing, was the pleasure in participate in something like this campaing's and count with the suport of you guys. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy
In special moon puppy and Kreighshoer (someday I learn your names)

Cheers!!! :mpup

And so we move Charlie Don't Surf into the Archives. This has been a great campaign, one that should be revisited soon.

Thanks to everyone who made this a success.

Back