• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

COMPLETE! trumpeter kv-2 - COMPLETE!

trumpeter kv-2

Some additional mud spatter and accumulation on the rear would be a good idea, with that much in the tracks, it's going to fly (and stick). Keep going.

:drinks

Right you ae sir! My first paint on this had waaaay too much mud in there, so I used artists oils to cover it, with the idea that I would go back and reapply with a more subtle technique. I also have not gotten to the spatter part. I have been watching Adam Wilders' Youtube about that as he builds a KV-1 (installments 6-8, I think), but yeah that plus a little more work around the muzzle is still required, but it is looking not too bad. BTW thanks for the tip!

Main thing is, as you & Bob advised, I am enjoying the ride!

trumpeter kv-2

Ok calling this Puppy DONE! I did the splattering and it really turned out grrrreeeeeat! here are the final pics. I may go back and add it to a snow base or something, but for me, I like it as-is and am calling it commmm-PLETE!

Back