• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Commando car, winter battle

Small update :dance painted the machineguns with lifecolour gun metal (with reflecting powder that you can brush after to make it shine a little).

P1090581.JPG

:soldier
//Mats

Thanks Mike :)
I hope to soon coming back to this one, busy with my sci-fi entry
//Mats

Ok almost 3 months since last update.... :blush:
Dusted it off to finnish it before time is up, trying to make a little splash of water around the front tyres.
Material used, Vallejo water effects, will add more in steps to build up a nice splash :hmmm

P1110675.JPG

P1110674.JPG

P1110673.JPG

//Mats

Thanks guys!
Well had a build evening at the modelclub here tonight and in the end, our rivetcounter came up to me and said "you must change the driver, it's winter and he have a summer uniform, and the SAS had different clothes to, like the leather west etc...." pff he didn't know that the driver is a stubborn englishman that don't let a little cold stop him! :D
Maybe i try to sculpt a jacket or something for him but that won't fit in the frame of the campaign i think :hmmm
Glue safely!
//Mats

Oh for the love of....Tell Mr Rivet Counter to supply you with the driver if it bothers him so much. :mpup

:soldier

Working on the driver, trying to sculpt a coat on him but it's not easy, you can see the start of it (the white stuff) and i also experimenting with a second soldier riding in the back we see how it's gonna go with that.....

P1110686.JPG

P1110688.JPG

//Mats

Way to go Mats, I would have tried something easy like an poncho or just say the guy is very warm blooded :D :popcorn

Back