• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Commando car, winter battle

Thanks MP :) the weather is crap but i hope we get a couple of nice days atleast!
//Mats

Cool. I have some of those products, but havent tried them yet. Enjoy your vacation Mats and Veeerle.

James

Big update!
Sorry that you had to wait, hope you had enough popcorn and beer!! :D
Added snow and some grass around the edges of the creek.
P1090511.JPG

P1090512.JPG

P1090513.JPG

I used tamiya snow effect for the snow.

P1090516.JPG

P1090517.JPG

And the latest pic, added some snow on the ice, i will smooth it out a little more when this first layer is dry.
P1090521.JPG

P1090522.JPG

P1090523.JPG

That's it for today, Goodnight B)
//Mats

Love it Matts

I love the basework and elevation and all round effect youve achieved

A big yes from me !! (y) (y) (y) (y)

:blush:
Thanks, it's my first try with ice so it feels good to read your comments, i think i'm 0n the right way :)
//Mats

Hello Bagge,

I overlooked this item, because i did not expect ww2 military in this campaign !
But why not, it IS a road warrior for sure.

Compliments so far !
I keep watching this one

Wilem

Big update!
Sorry that you had to wait, hope you had enough popcorn and beer!! :D
Added snow and some grass around the edges of the creek.
P1090511.JPG

P1090512.JPG

P1090513.JPG

I used tamiya snow effect for the snow.

P1090516.JPG

P1090517.JPG

And the latest pic, added some snow on the ice, i will smooth it out a little more when this first layer is dry.
P1090521.JPG

P1090522.JPG

P1090523.JPG

That's it for today, Goodnight B)
//Mats

VERY INTERESTING,Mats!
Maybe the blue color looks a bit too bright,but man...with this bright color it sure looks mighty fine!
Love the broken ice FX! (y) (y) (y)

Greetings,Ron.

Thanks Ron :) yes the blue colour is something i must work on, i don't think it will show so much thrue the snow and ice, i tried to tone it down with green in the still water effect, but it takes forever for it to dry under the clear styrene.
//Mats

Back