• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Commando car, winter battle

Time for update, i did some changes on the front, i cut away some of the bars and i moved the weight spec. plate, as many jeeps had them mounted over the headlamp on the passenger side.
P1080892.JPG

And after some surgery i'm pretty happy about the fit of the driver
P1080890.JPG

P1080891.JPG

I am ready for primer now, so that's what's gonna happen today, also ordered a Heller jeep with trailer, so i can use that trailer together with this jeep :geek
//Mats

Time for update, i did some changes on the front, i cut away some of the bars and i moved the weight spec. plate, as many jeeps had them mounted over the headlamp on the passenger side.
P1080892.JPG

And after some surgery i'm pretty happy about the fit of the driver
P1080890.JPG

P1080891.JPG

I am ready for primer now, so that's what's gonna happen today, also ordered a Heller jeep with trailer, so i can use that trailer together with this jeep :geek
//Mats
Great progress Mats (y) :popcorn

Ok here is some update pics

Primer on, used tamiya spraycan.
P1080893.JPG

and then XF51 with Ab
P1080894.JPG

got some nasty spots there but i think i will get them away in weathering..... :hmmm

The parts for the trailer
P1080895.JPG

And the chassi is ready just the wheels (from the italeri jeep)that needs some fixing.
P1080896.JPG

And here is the fix for attaching the italeri wheels to the Heller trailer.
P1080897.JPG

The trailer will be filled with stuff and covered by a canvas so no need for it to look perfect B)
//Mats

Taking shape nicely. The spots look like pre weathering weathering. Will come out well I'm sure.
:popcorn
James

Thanks for the nice comments :blush:
Not much done today, i cut off the ring on the trailer, i think it was a bit oversized :hmmm
Gonna make a new one in metal (like i did on the 6 pdr in the torch campaign)
Here is how it looks now.
P1080899.JPG

drilled a hole for the wire.
//Mats

Ok here it is :) It's a little bit smaller now.
P1080906.JPG

Also started painting the details on the jeep.
P1080908.JPG

P1080909.JPG

Busy painting the crew for my truck to and my fingers are falling asleep after a while..it really sucks :angry:
//Mats

Thanks for the nice comments! :) will try and get some more done today, so much to do and so little time....
//Mats

Back