• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Commando car, winter battle

Added some more grass, now i can't do anything until the glue is dry, and tomorrow we go away to celebrate new year so no modelbuilding B)

P1110813.JPG

P1110814.JPG

I will put a pic of it as is in the completed thread and then it's up to you guys to decide if it is done or not :idonno

//Mats

Looks great!
Outstanding effort.
I say ... "award ribbon" ... , But of course I defer to my superior officers, and I'll send my report up the chain of command.

Cheers (and Happy new Year!!!),

Bill

Cant really see anything to add. I'd say done myself. Course if you want to sit and watch water dry ;)
James

Here is some photos of the last days progress, i'm getting closer :)

P1110816.JPG

Driver starting to get some colour

P1110817.JPG

P1110818.JPG

Also added more snow on the roadside

P1110821.JPG

P1110822.JPG

It looks a little more like a early spring day with the water starting to fill upp and ice is just about to give up...

P1110823.JPG

P1110824.JPG

Trailer has a slight snow coat on

P1110825.JPG

And this is where i am right now :soldier

P1110826.JPG

//Mats

Ok Driver almost done, just some small spots to touch up, and the center of the steeringwheel :)

P1060019.JPG

P1060020.JPG

And the water is also done, it's spring in the air so the ice is melting, also some old leaves are floating around in the clear water :cheer:

P1060021.JPG

P1060022.JPG

Tomorrow hopefully he is joined together with he's Jeep and the dio is done :woohoo:

//Mats

Thanks Terry x2 :)
What you guys think, should i do the coat in a different shade/colour to differ it from the rest of the uniform or let it like it is with just some more weathering?
//Mats

I would check my references before changing the shade, but yes more weather and shading.

:hmmm

Almost there!!!!

Driver is in place (just need to fix the eyes) and he have a nice warm blanket to sit on to :)

P1080029%7E0.JPG

Also i forgot the windscreens but they will be there this evening, so maybe it's off tonight......
//Mats

Almost there!!!!

Driver is in place (just need to fix the eyes) and he have a nice warm blanket to sit on to :)

P1080029%7E0.JPG

Also i forgot the windscreens but they will be there this evening, so maybe it's off tonight......
//Mats
Looking real cozy Mats (y) :popcorn

The windscreens are done and the white of the eyes painted so i think later tonight there will be a final photo!!
//Mats

It is Donne!!! :woohoo:

P1110895.JPG

P1110899.JPG

P1110898.JPG

P1110897.JPG

P1110896.JPG

Feels good to have finnished it even if it is to late.....

//Mats

Back