• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

chukw- Me509

Hey Chuck!
Glad to hear your puppy girl and your family are doing well! The plane is looking great! Still working on my beasts as well.

Take care!
:D

Thanks, everyone! I'd really hoped to put up more pics, but life just needed me elsewhere. The 509 is ready for filters and a few more oil stains and such, and then on to final assembly before dusting it all up.

MA is the greatest- cheers!
chuk

:popcorn Waiting for filters and weathering. Most motivational and inspirational work Chuk! :ro:

All the best! :drinks
Dusan.

You must have been born with your talents Chuk, no body can step up to your levels of skills!!

Blown away once again - not sure what your finished work will do to my senses!

Thanks, guys! I've been plugging away- and I think I can call this plane done. Of course I'll have to add a fresh oil streak here and there- as I build the diorama base. Updates will continue!

509_084.jpg

509_085.jpg

509_086.jpg

509_087.jpg

509_088.jpg

509_089.jpg

509_090.jpg

509_091.jpg

509_092.jpg

509_093.jpg

509_094.jpg

509_095.jpg

509_096.jpg

509_097.jpg

509_098.jpg

509_099.jpg

509_100.jpg

509_101.jpg

509_102.jpg

Fritzi_009.jpg

Amazing work as always Chuk!

That filter work w/ the oils really make a huge difference, I'll have to remember that in the future.

And awesome idea for the tail prop, haha.

Ahh....:zen

Outstanding Chuck. I didn't understand exactly what you were talking about on that filter, pictures are worth a thousand words. :notworthy

Outstanding finish, will the base be a grass field or tarmac somewhere deep in Germany?

Chuck, very interesting weathering. I need to come up with something to try it on. (y)

Ingenious use for a pilot :D

Cheers, Christian B)

Back