• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Chris' B-25H and some goodies

I am posting a couple of pictures form my references. It is not for the weak of heart or for those that can't deal with airplanes that are not painted and washed to museum standards.

These are pictures of war horses in process of performing their duties. :soldier :soldier

B-25D_1.jpg

B-25D.jpg

b-25g_002.JPG

Surely you can tell what will take place as I post new pictures......You have noticed by now that they were not necessarily clean. Cheers, Christian B)

The above photos were borrowed from the internet for discussion purpose only

I noticed that the 2 D and 1 G models all have the red surround to the national insignia.

Regards,

Did you notice the highly inaccurate insignia someone painted on it for display in front of the South Carolina State Museum?

It took me a while to decide whether it was a C or a J. That airframe is rough and the photography not that clear.
I'm thinking at the least there should not be any bars with the star.

Did a good job of weathering it though...HAHAHA

It is a C, there's a walk around out there somewhere that has a close up shot of the datapanel.

You are probably referring to the set of photographs at the Aircraft Resource Center (ARC).

B-25%20Canopy%20CloseUp.jpg

from here:
http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/AWA1/101-200/walk125_B-25/walk125.htm

Regards,

Did I hear someone mention they were under the gun ? Well , I am finally out from under it :rotf .

This one is finished, but the bad news is that the pictures need more work and I don't have time to do it right now.

I will try to post more this evening, or in the morning.

Cheers, Christian. B)

finale_B-25H_001.JPG

YEEE HAAAW!!!! THE MITCHELL IS IN THE HOUSE!!! :yipee

I can't wait to see more pic's.

B)

Very very nice Chris. The mouth and gun and eyes just really make this one. Love it. Wonder what they would have used it for in the ETO. That would make for an interesting conversation.
James

Wonder what they would have used it for in the ETO. That would make for an interesting conversation.
James

Anything they wanted to use for it. Shipping of course, rail strikes, armor. Didn't they have a Mossie with a heavy gun in the nose?

Well, finally at a point where I can post more pix of this Beast :)

finale_B-25H_002a%7E0.jpg

finale_B-25H_011a.jpg

finale_B-25H_008a.jpg

finale_B-25H_018a.jpg

finale_B-25H_019a.jpg

finale_B-25H_015a.jpg

finale_B-25H_014a.jpg

more_B-25_H_001.JPG

more_B-25_H_007.JPG

more_B-25_H_005.JPG

more_B-25_H_004.JPG

Hope I did not bore anyone with all the family pictures. It's been a while since a new Beast was born here....

Comments are welcomed and I hope you find something to enjoy.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back