• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Chris' B-25H and some goodies

phantom II

Master at Arms
Well, it's high time to break out the heavy Iron.

If you're in the trenches or hiding in your tin cans you'd better cinch down your helmets and duck your head. Lead is coming your way!

B-25G009-1.jpg

Looking for you with a toothy grin !

B-25G008.jpg

What else says I love Toyotas like this does ?

B-25G007.jpg

Well, the kit is here.

B-25G001.jpg

B-25G002.jpg

and opened.

B-25G004-1.jpg

B-25G003.jpg

B-25G005.jpg

Sorry for the poor picture but you'll get the idea. More on those latter as I'm still looking for some better engines from Spruebrothers.

And now the goodies.

B-25G006.jpg

Well, that should give you something to think about. Been wanting to build one of these for a while and you just provided the perfect excuse.

I hope it winds up being a B-25H . If not it could change to a J model. They are equally interesting but I would need a few parts I do not have. But, there's a whole year to look !

Cheers, Christian B)

Christian,

They all have lovely (OK, not that lovely) mouths!

By the way, I had to correct the image tags in your post. Not only were the BBcode tags missing, you seemed to have copied the address bar with the script.

Here is how it is done if you use Photobucket:

How2PostFromPB.jpg

Yes, Moon Puppy, I attached this file as opposed to uploading it to my gallery...

The Quickboost cowls are great and the engines are also nicely done.

Regards,

You can get away with it Saul.

Chris...so the Photobucket is giving you a hard time eh??? :mpup

Maybe we should have done that walk through. ;)

I moved this to Bomber Command.

All these are of the G model and I especially love the first one! Please note the position of the dorsal turret and compare it to the H model you have... now look for the waist guns... and the tail cone... not that simple a conversion!

Regards,

I am mostly using these as color studies for myself and anyone else interested in USAAF aircraft paints.

Cheers, Christian B)

Hi Saul,
I'm sorry to say there has not been any progress yet. That little Fiat has kept the bench tied up,
I am nearly at a point where I can hanger it and start on the Mitchel. There's just not enough room on the work bench for both of them.

Cheers, Christian B)

PS I believe I got it right this time

Ah, you wrote it in terms I understand... there is only space for one aircraft in the workstand, so I hope you get that lovely Hungarian done and start on this one.

Regards,

Hey, I've missed this till today! So count me in for another one waiting for the beginning :)

Well the build is underway, so without further hesitation here is a little bull just for Mike ! :)

Not much progress but it always takes a while to get out of the interior. I'm afraid this one will take even longer.

B-25H001.jpg

The seat is temporarily assembled. Sort of tricky !

B-25H002.jpg

Several improvements to make to just get it to this point. For some reason Has. decided to turn the right armor plate into a panel which required filling the gaps and adding a shim to make the interior flush.

Ejector pin marks about in the interior .

B-25H003.jpg

Well, that is all for tonight. Thanks for looking.

Cheers < Christian

Hi again Bob. I see what you mean about the picture. Good question ?

Christian

PS. Figured it out. Believe it's fixed now.

don't worry folks, something like this would never happen to the Modeler's Alliance gallery... :D

Sorry Chris, couldn't resist, haven't ribbed you about the gallery thing in a while. :mpup

Sorry, Bob I will get reformed someday although I'm starting to doubt if it will be in this lifetime.
Just be glad I figured out the problem.
Now go eat some some crabs. (Hope it does not make you crabby. HO HO HO..)

Cheers, Christian B)

Back