• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Carlo Faggioni's SM.79bis ANR (2nd plane)

So far it looks smoother than your other paint jobs (y) I believe we are headed in the right direction :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks again everyone!

So I am ready. I am very pleased with the result, and as you guys said, this time the painting got much smoother. The Future covering of the clear plastic is also an excellent way to achieve a better result.

There are still many thinks to improve - next in line is to use way less glue, particularly in the PE, so that it gets even smoother. Still, this time even I think I am improving..

This is the final assembly:

h87f7ca1.JPG

hd8ae95e.JPG

h2ef3968.JPG

hd3b8b5f.JPG

h22068c7.JPG

h3a712fb.JPG

And this is the end result with a small "Northern Italy 1944" Diorama based on a few Pictures of the Lonate Pozzolo Air Base (Today Malpensa Airport in Milan):

h00dec55.JPG

hac19f44.JPG

h9c39e30.JPG

This is a comparison between the two Sparvieri. Now I am happy with the result!

h4fc5373_2016-04-22.JPG

h00dec55_2016-04-22.JPG

Cheers and have a nice Weekend!

Alex

Thank you so much guys. I am really happy with the end result, and I really appreciate your support and so many wonderful tips and tricks of the trade... :notworthy

I am getting the hang of it. I am starting a sort of "on going" non-campaign related Topic in Wesendorf Field, to Show my Regia Aeronautica attempts. Hope you will like it too.

Once again many thanks and best regards from Germany! :drinks :drinks

Cheers

Alex

Back