• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

BROKENEAGLE'S PAINTINGS - update 23rd Oct'23- a new sci-fi painting idea.

Ian, your artistic talent is amazing :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Hopefully one day, I will get the chance to see your work at a competition, Melbourne, Canberra maybe?

Unfortunately, this year I won't come down to ModelExpo, much as I intended to.

Laurence

I will more than agree with James. I received mine yesterday and it is, in a word, fantastic! I am having it framed and will find a special spot for it in the museum, somewhere near Ian's Panther diorama that I have had for the last quarter century. I was a mere 50 years old when Ian came to America to attend Mastercon. After winning, Ian gave me the diorama that won. I have always been a fan of Ian's dioramas, I am equally a fan of his artistry. I wish i could show it to all you guys personally!

Gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations and the very best of luck in your new venture!

Thank you so much Ian, it is appreciated and I will treasure it for years to come.

Bob Letterman

Thank you for the kind words Bob and I appreciate the spot in your Museum. It will be good company for my Panther G after all these years.
Enjoy!

Ian.

Ian, your artistic talent is amazing :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Hopefully one day, I will get the chance to see your work at a competition, Melbourne, Canberra maybe?

Unfortunately, this year I won't come down to ModelExpo, much as I intended to.

Laurence

Thank you Laurence, a pity you won't be there this year. Maybe we can catch-up next year!

Ian.

G'day MA, i had a really busy May and June but now I have a little more time.
I formally finished my 'day job' on the 30th June so I am officially now either unemployed or in business for myself depending on how it all goes(and whether you ask me or my wife :laugh: )
Anyway I have a quite a few models to build, but initially a panzer 4 1/16 looks to be the safe bet.

Added to this I need to keep producing art, so here is my latest finished piece for Threedbattleart.
I finished this post apocalyptic sci fi last night and have added the initial sketch at the top right so you can see how far it has come.
If anyone is interested it comes in custom sizes with 2 borders, black and white.
24drumheller%20final_zpsfketyeav.jpg

I have some cool reviews of model stuff coming up so stay tuned to the reviews section of MA.

Ian

Your skill and artistry showed through in your dio's and now it shines even brighter in this.
I would be proud to have these in my home. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Your skill and artistry showed through in your dio's and now it shines even brighter in this.
I would be proud to have these in my home. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Thank you very much - apologies for the delayed reply. I am setting up my studio at the moment so I am still a little absent here sorry.

Ian.

Just some shots of my latest progress on my second 109.
A bit more damaged than the last.....this is my oil painting concept ruff nearly finished. I will scan it when it is done and creatye a color polished version as well with more detail.
Just deciding on the sky at present and tomorrow I will redo the swastika on the tail. I have repainted it twice now - it's been the hardest part of the painting due to the angle and the small straight lines.

20161026_200029.jpg

Wonderful work Ian!

I know you have in your mind what the sky should be but it looks like already it should be a cloudy heavy overcast.

:notworthy

Back