• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bomber Command II

Ian are Fire bombers allowed to come play in this? :idonno

I'm going to say 'no' because I'd like to keep this a wee bit more 'traditional' for now - however if you remember the 'That Others May Live' campaign we all talked about last year, then Fire Bombers would fit in to that campaign very comfortably wouldn't you say ??

Ian.

:tomato

Just checking before I throw some in the photo reference :salute

I say we start this next month and let it run for 15 months. That should give everyone time to do a project. As a insentive every completed build gets a front page photo spread.

Terry B)

I say we start this next month and let it run for 15 months. That should give everyone time to do a project. As a incentive every completed build gets a front page photo spread.

Terry B)

:blink

(y) :ro:

Think I'm going to do Ruptured Duck.

I like Terry's idea of an incentive, seems like lately for every completion there are two or more that don't get done !

I am considering this.......

h78f3cb6.jpg

I say we start this next month and let it run for 15 months. That should give everyone time to do a project. As a insentive every completed build gets a front page photo spread.

Terry B)

Lets do it! :yipee That Heinkle has been giving me the evil eye lately.....

....and 15 months gives me plenty of time to work that kit, plus all the shelf of doom riffraff!

Terry B)

Lets do it! :yipee That Heinkle has been giving me the evil eye lately.....

....and 15 months gives me plenty of time to work that kit, plus all the shelf of doom riffraff!

Which Heinkel :idonno

Maybe I missed it, but would an aircraft like an A Skyraider, or say an A-10 Thunderbolt or Soviet SU-25 Frogfoot be included?

Maybe I missed it, but would an aircraft like an A Skyraider, or say an A-10 Thunderbolt or Soviet SU-25 Frogfoot be included?

I believe this is what Ian had in mind. "I was thinking more of 'traditional' multi engine types...surely there's enough choice there isn't there ??"

Let's strive to conform to the build and not make the build conform to our stash. :rotf

he77704c.jpg

:laugh:

Traditional Multi Engine Hmmmmmm that includes an F4 Phantom then because one of them had bigger loadout than a B17 :pilot

Traditional Multi Engine Hmmmmmm that includes an F4 Phantom then because one of them had bigger loadout than a B17 :pilot

Stirring the pot Dave? :smack

I'm good with the timing. Toughest part is going to be deciding which one to pull out of the stash...

B-29
Pe-8
Piagio P.108
B-24
Hampden
Bleheim
Wellington
He 177
Do 17z
Ju 88
Ventura
Hudson
Betty
Ki-21

I'm sure there are more. :idonno

(All 1/72)

Bombers Campaign

Thanks for the 'back up' General.

So October 1st start - gives us a couple of weeks to gather references, masking sets etc.... Yes I am talking about me !! :evil:

:hmmm Now all I have to do is make a decision... I'm not good at that !!

h10a8ee1.jpg

hf0e6e39_2015-09-16.jpg

he82f4d2_2015-09-16.jpg

Ian.

Bombers Campaign

Thanks for the 'back up' General.

So October 1st start - gives us a couple of weeks to gather references, masking sets etc.... Yes I am talking about me !!

Me too!

:frantic

I thought about that Dave since all you said is correct . The F-11 would do for sure . :rotf

The key words were the original intent for the Phantom was an air superiority mission .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back