• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Bf 110G-4 in-progress

Very excellent work there Les!! (y) (y) I hear ya about the storms. We've been getting a good bit of rain here & the wind has been kickin' up dust & everything else.
Sounds like the Bf 110G-2 is ready for placement in a dio... :hmmm

Thanks Swordsman and Ed!

No damage to the house from the winds but there was a larger tree branch that landed on the roof that I had to take care of earlier today, also whilst driving around today I could see a number of trees were blown over so this was quite a violent storm that hit and was stronger than expected.
Sadly one person a few miles north of where I live was killed when a tree was blown over and smashed a vehicle on the road, from what I learned the driver was killed instantly. :(

Matrixone

Thanks Swordsman and Ed!

No damage to the house from the winds but there was a larger tree branch that landed on the roof that I had to take care of earlier today, also whilst driving around today I could see a number of trees were blown over so this was quite a violent storm that hit and was stronger than expected.
Sadly one person a few miles north of where I live was killed when a tree was blown over and smashed a vehicle on the road, from what I learned the driver was killed instantly. :(

Matrixone

Glad to hear there was no damage to your place Les! We've been lucky here, have had a couple trees down in our yard & had my nephew come over to get it off the fence. Many trees blown over all across town & on the hwy. Thankfully no one has been injured or killed.

Thanks Swordsman and Ed!

Matrixone

Glad to hear there was no damage to your place Les! We've been lucky here, have had a couple trees down in our yard & had my nephew come over to get it off the fence. Many trees blown over all across town & on the hwy. Thankfully no one has been injured or killed.

Thanks Les ... I'm glad your Ok nothing a Texas Chainsaw couldn't fix ... :rotf ... I'm sitting here riding the storms out also ... spring rains are up to 5 inches in two days ... more coming ... but since it has cooled down ... the Tornado's shouldn't be a problem ... I'm glad all is well with you ... :pilot (y)

A series of strong weather fronts moved through here the past few days and it was brutal, no extreme winds but the rain showers were intense and my carport flooded two different times! We get a large amount of rain here in the winter and spring months but its extremely rare to get so much that my carport floods but so far I have had it flood four times now and this s**t is getting old. :eek:ldguy
Usually if rough weather hits here other parts of the country will be effected days later and from what I have seen on the news the southeast has already had their share of rainfall and hope they don't get dumped on again.

The last three in-progress pictures.

hc234d83.JPG

ha5bec6d.JPG

h2bb0a95.JPG

After the flat clear coat is 100% dry I can finish the paint chipping on the wing roots and add the last of the clear parts.

Friday is supposed to a nice day so I expect to get the 110 out to the airfield and get some snaps of it. :)

Matrixone

Back