• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Berlin '45 is now open for signup

Ahhhh i don´t see that Mike .one year i gue this would be a good time to manage a dio or something like that . Ok i am in but i don´t know what to build by now.

greetings Detlev

Yeah it's a year Alright. All Group Builds at TnT are a full year for now on. I just hope it's time enough for me to finish something.

Brokeneagle wrote:
I'm in...........you bet i'm in.

Actually one of those photos from Cheyenne [that has the modern looking building on the left] - I have a shot from the other side (Anhalter station I think?) and it has a destroyed King Tiger in the street.

:huh: I am still in but I am rethinking my choice.......I am getting a feeling for a dug in panzer 4 or Panther. I will see how I feel after I start the well done build.

Ian.

I don't think there's a requirement either way, just has to be from the Battle of Berlin. Hop in!

modelguru wrote:
what is the process for signing up for this build and is it a single piece or a diorama build

MG You can enter anything that would have been envolved the battle for Berlin on the ground or in the air. We are not really looking for paper panzers or hypothetical aircraft. You have a year from the start date to complete your project so jump right in and have fun.

Terry B)

Back