• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Mitsubishi in 1/72

Thanks Dave :)

Yesterday I added a few thingies and doodads after which I gave it an oil bath . :fencing

It's not quite dry this morning . Probably needs another 24 hours but I rubbed a lot off already.

Thought I'd give you a preview.

Claude_oil_wash_001a.jpg

Claude_oil_wash_002a.jpg

Claude_oil_wash_003a.jpg

As always, thanks for looking in :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Man, I cannot for the life of me get my lines to look that sharp and clean. Well done! You definitely have the touch.

Wow Chris I had to go all the way back to p. 5 to get caught up to where I was before EQ XXIV ... Nice job when I grow up I want to paint just you !!! ... :notworthy (y) :v

Wow Chris I had to go all the way back to p. 5 to get caught up to where I was before EQ XXIV ... Nice job when I grow up I want to paint just you !!! ... :notworthy (y) :v

Thanks . Don't know how you got behind, you seem to post on everything :idonno

If you put that sword down, you would probably be able to paint. After all, we all had lessons in grade school :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

Wow, Chistian, that looks fantastic!

Can't believe I missed this from the start. Excellent job!

I have the CA trainer version I thought about doing for the training campaign but too much on the go as it is!!

(y)

I have the CA trainer version I thought about doing for the training campaign but too much on the go as it is!!

(y)

Hi Warren . As always, a pleasure to see you post on my thread :good: The trainer would be an interesting build for sure .

I have a previously built Claude ( Nichimo ) and I must say that there is a large gap between the quality.

I like this Fujimi product so well that I'm contemplating purchasing this kit for a future build C15 Aichi E16A1 Zuiun (PAUL) Type 11 :D

Cheers, Christian B)

(y)

Hi Warren . As always, a pleasure to see you post on my thread :good: The trainer would be an interesting build for sure .

I have a previously built Claude ( Nichimo ) and I must say that there is a large gap between the quality.

I like this Fujimi product so well that I'm contemplating purchasing this kit for a future build C15 Aichi E16A1 Zuiun (PAUL) Type 11 :D

Cheers, Christian B)

I actually just bought that exact E16 kit about a month ago. It seemed like the nicest of the three I could find in 1/72. It's nice and I think you'll like it!

I'd still like to find the old Raccoon kit in 1/48 of the E16...

Back