• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Mitsubishi in 1/72

Wow, Chistian, that looks fantastic!

Can't believe I missed this from the start. Excellent job!

I have the CA trainer version I thought about doing for the training campaign but too much on the go as it is!!

(y)

Hi Warren . As always, a pleasure to see you post on my thread :good: The trainer would be an interesting build for sure .

I have a previously built Claude ( Nichimo ) and I must say that there is a large gap between the quality.

I like this Fujimi product so well that I'm contemplating purchasing this kit for a future build C15 Aichi E16A1 Zuiun (PAUL) Type 11 :D

Cheers, Christian B)

I actually just bought that exact E16 kit about a month ago. It seemed like the nicest of the three I could find in 1/72. It's nice and I think you'll like it!

I'd still like to find the old Raccoon kit in 1/48 of the E16...

I have seen the Special Hobby but never the Racoon . I think it will be interesting. :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Well Warren , you helped with the decision :idonno

E16A_Paul.jpg

the_button_001b.jpg

Just pushed the button . It's between Tokyo and here :popcorn

Cheers, Christian B)

Cool!

I just took a few images of the sprues I was going to post to try and convince you! :laugh:

some close ups

Wow Chris I had to go all the way back to p. 5 to get caught up to where I was before EQ XXIV ... Nice job when I grow up I want to paint just you !!! ... :notworthy (y) :v

Thanks . Don't know how you got behind, you seem to post on everything :idonno

If you put that sword down, you would probably be able to paint. After all, we all had lessons in grade school :rotf

Cheers, Christian B)

:rotf :rotf

:rotf :rotf :rotf .... I was considered a Artist in school ... art was my favorite ... but the teachers back then 50's didn't teach ... paid baby-sitters ... I can't put he sword down I might learn something ... :skipper

Well boys and girls I managed to get the last bits and pieces on this late last week and I finally got around to weathering it tonight .

Looks like the joke is on me though . I looked quite good before that coat of dull coat :S which made it all disappear but the paint chips :bang head

Claude_weather.jpg

Guess I'll be on plan B tomorrow .

Cheers, Christian B)

Maybe the gremlins stole your weathering whilst you were taking that nap? :idonno

Plan B! :drinks :drinks

Well boys and girls I managed to get the last bits and pieces on this late last week and I finally got around to weathering it tonight .

Looks like the joke is on me though . I looked quite good before that coat of dull coat :S which made it all disappear but the paint chips :bang head

Claude_weather.jpg

Guess I'll be on plan B tomorrow .

Cheers, Christian B)

What's the problem Bub?

:idonno

Man this is magnificent! I'd leave it alone; it looks done already. I can only wish my work came out looking that good, and I don't weather my aircraft. I don't really know how to.

Thanks Dave, Bob, T , Luiz, James, Jug, Gator.

Not saying there's anything really wrong with it but my pigment fading disappeared with the clear coat.

No gremlins Mike . Much just like chalk.

I'll just have to do it again and set the pigments like they are supposed to be .

Cheers, Christian B)

Man this is magnificent! I'd leave it alone; it looks done already. I can only wish my work came out looking that good, and I don't weather my aircraft. I don't really know how to.

Thanks for the compliment Duke :)

The truth is, I can't give you a short explanation of why I model this way and the reply would be too lengthy for this thread.

If you really want to know, I will be glad to share my thoughts with you .

Cheers, Christian B)

Back