• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Mitsubishi in 1/72

Thanks Luiz, swordsman , Mark , Dave and Ed .

Not much to report today . Sprayed primer yesterday and painted the lower surfaces IJA gray green .

Hard to tell the difference between it and the primer .

Also repainted the cowl after I discovered that these were not black at this particular time ( :rotf ).

Looks like a different color but isn't . That will just add a bit of character to the build .

Claude_primer_001a.jpg

Hope you like it or maybe just tolerate it. It'll be OK. :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks Luiz, swordsman , Mark , Dave and Ed .

Not much to report today . Sprayed primer yesterday and painted the lower surfaces IJA gray green .

Hard to tell the difference between it and the primer .

Also repainted that the cowl when I discovered that it were not black at this particular time ( :rotf ).

Looks like a different color but isn't . That will just add a bit of character to the build .

Claude_primer_001a.jpg

Hope you like it or maybe just tolerate it. It'll be OK. :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

You got this! (y)

Got a bit done on the Claude today . I'm having a bit of trouble choosing two and the Webb is not being much help.

Claude_in_green_001a.jpg

Maybe some beige tomorrow :idonno

Cheers, Christian B)

Glad to see you got the color issues sorted out, looking forward to the next installments. If you get in a pinch and need another CRM stick, I have a spare. You can replace mine when you reorder. B)

:drinks

Nice work on that! Such a clean little build. It almost looks larger in these pics. Way to go!

Thanks Duke , Ed and Dave . A really nice little kit overall . They did however got carried away with the panel lines in the tail planes ! Why just there ? Must have been a newbie in training :hmmm

Cheers, Christian B)

Glad to see you got the color issues sorted out, looking forward to the next installments. If you get in a pinch and need another CRM stick, I have a spare. You can replace mine when you reorder. B)

:drinks

Thanks for the offer Mike but these sticks are holding up quite well If only I would not use the edges quite as much :drinks

Cheers, Christian B)

After a good deal of fooling around with paint mixtures yesterday :facepalm , I finally settled on these

Claude_camo_scheme_001a.jpg

Claude_camo_scheme_002b.jpg

Some Future in the AM and it'll be ready for decals this weekend :good:

Cheers, Christian B)

Thanks for looking in on this build guys.

It is now gloss coated and curing . I think it's gonna look good with decals and a dull coat.

Cheers, Christian B)

Back