• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Good to see someone was productive... I hit a bucket of golf balls, cleaned my air brushes and did laundry... nothing exciting...

But last night Carol and I went to hear the Cleveland Orchestra: Mendelsshon, Ravel and S. Copeland (founder of The Police) pieces...

This week Chad and Jeremy... then Leon Redbone... We are the Heart of Rock and Roll!

Today we moved three loads of stuff to the new house. Bleh tired and sore now. Slowly getting everything setup...

We visited a modelshow Not far from here and we had a great time there with lots of nice models (y)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ZODEF-qz8&feature=youtu.be

//Mats

Wow, how cool is that!!??

Biggest Touring car race of the year on today,so have been sittin back with an esky of beer and a table full of nibbles. :drinks :drinks :D

More packing and moving today... When will it ever end lol :gogo But all the heavy crap is moved over now. Never realized my wife and I have so many books.

Speaking from a modicum of experience ( 35 moves in 50 years) (Go Air Force): It never ends. Years from now you will discover a happy meal that somehow got packed.

:rotf :rotf :rotf Yep. we're remodeling right now and for all practical purposes we might as well be camped out.

I will be glad when things get back in order :bang head

Cheers, Christian B)

Well today was a thrill. Nice coat of wet snow on the ground and ichibod tried to do the splits 3 times while taking out the garbage at 0 Dark 30 on the way to work. Now I sit here with my first coffee as I whimper some. Calling 2 centimeters by end of it this morning. Yeah :sick: Winter is [strike]comming[/strike]here.
James

PS I'm not made for splits :S

i am moving a bit slow and the house is a bit emptier. my oldest boy and his girlfriend are on their way to south georgia today. they are setting out to find their way in the world. i hope they find a smooth road.

joe

Its amazing how we cant wait for them to move out, but when they do we're a bit lost. Wishing them luck in their new adventure. Now all you have to do is change the locks :evil: and you're set :rotf
James

to be honest james he is the first but i really didnt think he would be the first. of our four i figured he would be the last to leave home.

joe

It's amazing how they always seem to surprise you. I agree, may he find a smooth road ahead.

None of us are made for splits... When I wrestled in HS I wasn't doing splits..... :huh:

Where are the kids headed for in S.GA?

South GA! Bless their hearts...:mpup

James be careful out there, that's the last thing we need is you laid up.

Me....Work work work, seems that's all I've had time for lately.

Well today was a thrill. Nice coat of wet snow on the ground and ichibod tried to do the splits 3 times while taking out the garbage at 0 Dark 30 on the way to work. Now I sit here with my first coffee as I whimper some. Calling 2 centimeters by end of it this morning. Yeah :sick: Winter is [strike]comming[/strike]here.
James

Yep, after 40 you aint flexible any more. :blink

i am moving a bit slow and the house is a bit emptier. my oldest boy and his girlfriend are on their way to south georgia today. they are setting out to find their way in the world. i hope they find a smooth road.

joe

My oldest just headed off to college in September. I was going to remodel his room but I should probably wait until he finds a job after college!

James

James, after listening to all my family and friends across the prairies complaining on facebook about the weather I am glad I moved to southern BC. Sunny and +21 Celsius today! :D

James

James, after listening to all my family and friends across the prairies complaining on facebook about the weather I am glad I moved to southern BC. Sunny and +21 Celsius today! :D

I wish I could afford to move back to Comox.Started snowing again. Supposed to snow tomorrow too. Yippee

Razordws... Redecorate NOW!

That way he gets the hint early!

I have a "client" call 8 times Monday (we were closed)and threatened to kick my MF N-word ass... My supervisor closed the jerk's case...

Just came home for a Chad and Jeremy concert, at a local bar... Great show!

Back