• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

I used to love in Moooooo Haven (Moore Haven) and Sanibel was our escape of choice...

No more Sanibel beach days,flying home today after a great week :(

Maple Flag 2012 Open house. Only 260pics to go through and decide what to show. Smallest MF I've ever seen.
James

Cooking a Texas style brisket ! :cheer:

DANG! What time will it be ready? Remind me to tell you about Brisket my Dad use to do. :rotf

Pressurewashed the driveway. Cindy informed me this am that we had mushrooms growing in our door mat out in the car port. I got up and sure nuff...Well it was really a mild day for mid June so I broke out the pressure washer and cleaned out everything. Ran two tanks of gas out, everything nice and clean now. Maybe earned enough brownie points to get a marathon session in the garage tomorrow. :zen

Didnt do a whole lot. Helped my mom make a run to get mulch, she got 20 bags that trip, then went back out and got 30 more. Then mowed the grass.

Now I'm working on my Horch, making some nice progress.

Still cooking Bob. If you start now you might make it ! :woohoo: By the way, it's not the same cut of meat as what you get here. :drinks

Drove around 600 miles. Now just checking on some posts. Gotta get up around 04.15 EST tomorrow,then deliver my load maybe 10 miles
north of where I am now. :v

Not much today. I cut the grass yesterday and while weed eating I took a piece of dead wood to the eye and aggravated an old injury.

(y) I passed my motorcycle skills test... I get my endorsement Thusday... :side:

Born to be mild!

Had a very busy day today getting everything ready for my first day back to work tomorrow. Feels odd to be so excited to be going to work lol :yipee :geek . Basically I now have a 25 pound backpack of everything I will ever need lol. Will be taking my camera so I can show you guys the kind of areas I get to work in out in the forest. That and all the amazing artifacts that I will be finding.

Everything you'll ever need??? In only 25 pounds??? :popcorn You da man!

Last time I packed a "backpack" for work I had 25 pound+ in ammo! :soldier

But I guessthe bears and elk don't generally shot back... :drinks

Good luck on your fist day back! :zen

Everything you'll ever need??? In only 25 pounds??? :popcorn You da man!

Last time I packed a "backpack" for work I had 25 pound+ in ammo! :soldier

But I guessthe bears and elk don't generally shot back... :drinks

Good luck on your fist day back! :zen

Nope the animals tend to just leave us alone. I'd be more worried about cougars then the bears around here lol. I've been told if you get that strange feeling that you are being watched to be alert and carry a big stick. I think the stick is to hit a coworker with to knock they over :evil: Then you run hehe

I think that goes with the old saying "I don't have to outrun the cougar(bear)......I just have to out run you" :D

Did some modeling when I got up at 0400 and then started cleaning the shop a bit. Found this on the shelf and I think I should just dust it off and finish it. Been waiting for decals for too long.

DSC00723.JPG

DSC00724.JPG

DSC00725.JPG

DSC00727.JPG

James

James, It looks like your shelf might be full of surprises except better. This one is nearly finished :geek

Cheers, Christian B)

Yeah I screwed up the decals and shelved it. Then a while back I got the decals off and bought anew set. I should just knuckle down and do it.
James

Back