• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Family reunion going on today, I was not going till SOMEONE volunteered me to cook. Frogmore Stew is the menu, nothing I love better than standing over multiple boiling pots cooking in 90+ degree weather.../sarcasm

Hope what's left of me will have some bench time this evening, making great progress on the Graf Spee!

:sick:

Yuck! How come no one else can cook... ya ever wonder? I didn't go to the Family Reunion this year and half a dozen cousins complained... Where were you? We missed you chili... :angry:

I love Frogmore Stew!.... :drinks

Woo-Hoo ,

Howdy friends & Neighbors ! Happy Memorial Day to th U.S. contingent. I personally wanna give a Huge Thank You to Everyone serving in th Armed Forces ! Thanx for your tireless & Selfless sacrifice to Service !!!

Well I've been as busy as a One legged Man @ an A** Kickin contest ! Long Days that start @ 3:30 am & usually end @ 6-6:30 pm !! sometimes 7 days a week !!! It's left Me with No bench time & no energy to even hop on th Net. :vmad ( th travesty ! )

Any way, I'm gonna get some much wanted bench time this weekend !! Able to play around some Snow & Ice FX on My Kubel.

:erik

Woo-Hoo ,

Howdy friends & Neighbors ! Happy Memorial Day to th U.S. contingent. I personally wanna give a Huge Thank You to Everyone serving in th Armed Forces ! Thanx for your tireless & Selfless sacrifice to Service !!!

Well I've been as busy as a One legged Man @ an A** Kickin contest ! Long Days that start @ 3:30 am & usually end @ 6-6:30 pm !! sometimes 7 days a week !!! It's left Me with No bench time & no energy to even hop on th Net. :vmad ( th travesty ! )

Any way, I'm gonna get some much wanted bench time this weekend !! Able to play around some Snow & Ice FX on My Kubel.

:erik

There he is, at first I thought someone hijacked your account. Glad you're busy, miss seeing ya but git'er done! :mpup

I love Frogmore Stew!.... :drinks

It was ~OK~, my Uncle has a really bad habit of purchasing the CHEAPEST stuff he can find. I told him earlier this week that I would have road trip down the Mount Pleasant to pick up a load of fresh South Carolina shrimp but he said he had it covered..turned out to be frozen farm raised shrimp from lord knows where... :sick:

Hard to do better the the Carolina Tiger shrimp. The Imported stuff is a different species that is not nearly as good . All that can be found in the local stores now.
Shame we can't even support our local industry :sick:

Cheers, Christian B)

Celebrating Swedens victory in Eurovision song contest! :yipee :drinks :dance :mpup
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5qURKt4maw&feature=share

And we beat these grannies! :woohoo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjBXPjqtE_M&feature=related

//Mats

Congratulations,Mats!

Well,I am REALLY not into Eurovision song contest music,but boy do I mis these ones;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=3FsVeMz1F5c

[yes I am getting old] :blink

Greetings,Ron.

i was 4 then! (can't help but feeling a little old to...), well i'm not so much into it either now when they changed so much, it's not what it used to be but sometimes there is some really good songs that wins (like this year!) :)
//Mats

B) ABBA! That really bring back fond memories! :ro:

We went to a production of Mama Mia a while back. Everyone was up dancing in the isles, it was great. Most fun I have ever had at a stage play (that I wasn't in). :pp

Currently I am grilling hamburgers and Polish sausage for dinner. Notice I said grilling because cooking on a crappy little Walmart propane grill isn't even close to barbecuing. Meanwhile Sarah is watching some terrible tv show on Netflix and cutting up strawberries for some strawberries and cream for dessert. Overall a good day.

Our favorite winery had to "recall" an excellent vintage because it was re-fermenting in the bottle and they were exploding. So, we took a trip and picked up a case to 1/4 the original cost. "Just keep them cold and upright and they will be fine." Then we grilled some steaks and enjoyed a lovely 90 degree afternoon.

Tomorrow? Back to eating ramen noodles.

Sorry to hear Barney. I don't even like wine that has to be drunk cold anymore . Winery in Cleveland ?

Cheers, Christian B)

Well, I pulled out my grill and had some butterflied garlic & herb chicken, Calgary Stampede St. Louis ribs, Nathan's foot long hot dogs, Kielbasa Krajana, Kielbasa Weijska, Bubbaburgers, corn on the cob, sweet peppers, bananas, sweet potatoes, and NY steak which was dry rubbed and then liberally coated with Peter Luger sauce. Lots of grilling there! I now have food for the week!

Regards,

Watch the video first lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWnmCu3U09w

I have finally landed a job. That is right. No more sitting around going insane. I will be working for the heritage department of the USFS. That means I will be out walking all summer surveying new archaeological sites. Amazing times for me. :yipee

Way to go, Nerdster!

Something in your field is always a good thing...

Finally found some time to spray some paint...and now am watching game 1 on the Stanley Cup...

Back