• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Picked up my new load on the western side of Denver around 0530 EST today. Then called it a day in Lexington,NE.
I stopped at the Heartland Military Vehicle Museum,and took a lot of photos. I do not know when I will get them all uploaded.

I hope to get some posted today.

I don't even remember that one James. I got a couple like that, little closer to finish than that one.

Anybody got the Iraqi decals for the Bf110 in 1/48????

Ollie Holmes Models made some. Not sure were to find them though.
James

Set my Out of Office notification today, off till July 2, then off again on July 4, What shall I do??? :mpup

Nothing really planned, Cindy and I will probably take a day road trip. Nothing major for vacation.

SWMBO says she will video one of the numbers and will put it up on YouTube... such pressure! :zen :zen :zen

What am I doing today??

IMAG0249.jpg

Whadda you think! :coolio

Well humidity is not that bad, so I can say it's a dry heat! It gets nasty when humidity is so high it's like wearing a wet hot sweater

Oh yeah, my car registered 108 F today in Shelby. Not a fit day fer man nor beast, matey! :vmad

Got cold the other night. Went from 29C to 7C. Had to turn the overhead fan down a bit :D
James

Same heat here and I'm getting ready to go camping. :bang head

Terry :eek:hmy:

Back