• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Going fishing with the oldest this weekend. Not looking forward to the canoeing, but maybe I can get some nice Pike or trout for supper.
ames

Sounds like a great time James, let him do the rowing. Be careful! (y)

Becarefull who going in a outdoor adventure or sport, very nice remember by Bob.

I'll post some pics at Hot Rod Campaing, work, then go to the supermarket :vmad , and be with my girlfriend
At night, even that was to sleep because we both got a flue :vmad :java

Cheers

Art

I am singing at a wedding this afternoon... In full dress uniform! Haven't had it on in 20 years, but it still fits... I knew diabetes was good for something. I'll try to get a picture.

(y)

I am singing at a wedding this afternoon... In full dress uniform! Haven't had it on in 20 years, but it still fits... I knew diabetes was good for something. I'll try to get a picture.

(y)
Oooooooooh SEXY :geek

Plumbing. Gotta fish a toothbrush out of the downstairs toilet bend, and replace the sink trap mechanism in the bedroom bath. But I AM going to take an excursion to Military Hobbies and Brookhurst Hobbies toady, by gum! I haven't been to a hobby shop in weeks and weeks.

Gotta paint the surrounding areas of the cockpit RLM 66 in preparation of gluing that ding-danged canopy on, too. :gogo

Have you had withdrawal symptoms yet Chuck? Sounds horible to go without a hobby shop for that long.

I've actually been a bit depressed since The Military Shop closed down months ago. Maybe a tour of two shops will help.

Toilet update- flushing well, no sign of toothbrush.

Sink: a simple part swap-out (famous last words!)
cleaning_stopper.jpg

Canopy surround: all painted up.

I went to do some airbrushing today. But I guess it was just too hot. The paint started to thicken up when coming out of the airbrush. :idonno

Just finishing up the two contest builds for the SMA contest and then I'll take a day off and start on the LVT-4 and 105mm in earnest...along with finally finishing the Verlinden figure!

But I AM going to take an excursion to Military Hobbies and Brookhurst Hobbies toady, by gum! I haven't been to a hobby shop in weeks and weeks.

Dude, you live this close to me? Man, I never knew that! Military Hobbies is having a sale where you draw your own savings from a bowl and it's applied to all your purchases. I'm due to go down to one or two of those hobby shops myself; I need paint most of all! I got a Dora to paint...

Man, too bad you've never come down to Hobby Day when we had them on Mondays....

Maybe you can make a Friday Night one.

Yesterday I was at the Ontario Model Contest. Took my armored train and three other completed models. Got shut out.... no surprise there; the competition was extreme! Picked up a few goodies in the vendor room but nothing else. Had a blast anyway!

[video]http://s770.photobucket.com/albums/xx350/bdino1953/?action=view&current=IMG_0504.mp4[/video]

This is what I did yesterday... but I'll be damned if I can get the link to work... stupid photobucket...

I can't get the stupid photobucket link to work either Barney. But you sound great! (y)

Hi, Mark- remember chatting at the Pasadena show about your train? It's funny neither of us made the "real world" vs MA connection! I'm in Redondo- where are you again? I drew a 15% off from the hat- I picked up a PV-1 at last, as well as the new Squadron B-24 book and a Lion Roar PE hinge and handle jig. I got some pigments and two tyoes of AK fluid Effects at Brookhurst. :drinks

I am avoiding hail! The weather channels says 93 degree Fahrenheit but I am dodging hail!

Hail01.JPG

Hail02.JPG

Regards,

Saul,

Be sure to check you roof. After a nasty hail storm here, my GF had to replace her roof due to hail damage.

Hmmm, my roof is starting to have some age on it and insurance replacement would be a good option.:coolio

Alas, no hail here. ( Most likely a blessing )

Cheers, Christian B)

Back