• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

So sorry to hear that, Saul- I still miss my grandparents after all these years.

Sorry to hear it Saul...my Nana died a few years ago and I really miss her...just have my mom left on my side now and I called her yesterday.

Well it's road trip for me today. I'll be making the South East tour over the next week and a half. Cairo GA today and tomorrow, back home and then to Portland....Tennessee...yeah I thought Oregon also, who knew there's a Portland TN?? That one will be till next Monday or Tues.

Next check in will be from a hotel room in south GA. With any luck. :mpup

Enjoy your bench time, I sure won't see any for a while.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother Saul :(

5 hour drive, long day. Initial test of wifi connection looked promising but a tour bus pulled in...what the hell are they touring here???

Back home after long day. that 5 hour drive turned into a 6.5 hour drive coming back. I don't understand these things...bad wreck on one road and I had to back track a good way to get on another two lane GA blacktop. And on top of all that, something triggered my sinuses to flare up! I can't catch a break!!

As Willie said, "On the Road Again". Heading up to Tennessee for another fun filled week of work.

Hmmh, it's winter you know. :D

But then we havn't had any snow so far, and that is probably as worrying as anything.
I'm almost starting to believe the environmentalists...:)

:yipee Want directions on building snow men?? :evil:

Could you deliver a few truck loads for my yard. I hear it's good for the lawn. :)

well it aint' that much. Enough to bring South Carolina to a stand still, don't know how the folks up around here react to it.

Hmmh, it's winter you know. :D

But then we havn't had any snow so far, and that is probably as worrying as anything.
I'm almost starting to believe the environmentalists...:)

You don't get much snow in that part of Sweden, but when you get it, then it's usually alot!
I did my last day at work today, not really because i was home :) my boss said i could stay home and he paid me for the day so why argue! :D
Seems like there is alot of work for welders here but i was hoping for atleast a week home so i could finnish my build for the torch campaign.
//Mats

Back