• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

All Righty ... What's on the bench today?

Re: All Righty ... What are you doing today ?

Staying home, its raining and cold out. Have a tub valve swap tomorrow but today is staying inside day!

Full day of work today ;) and a half day tomorrow. After that, I'm on vacation till next Tuesday.

Got my sacroiliac joints adjusted today- have never been to a chiro before. Bad boot camp drill to blame!

Bad boot camp drill to blame!

Is that one of them there Californication exercise work outs with the DIEt to go with it?
:evil:
Many end up anorexic but luckily there is a cure, Go EAsT young man!

I_beat_anorexia_big.jpg

Regards,

11.5 hours yesterday, still here today. We are expecting record numbers of tourists this New Years. EVERYONE is is uniform for the weekend except us, we don't wear uniforms! No modeling accomplished all frikkin week.

G

It's New Years Eve and I'm staying home- This weekend SY Fy channel is having their usuall Twilight Zone marathon, AMC is doing the Walking Dead all day and USA is handling NCIS-

In tribute to TV marathons I'm punishing the neighbors - who LOVE Rap- with Real Metal Saturday! I'ts 7:30 am so I'll start with you guys....

Happy New Years!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRc3eR5dfxU&feature=related

I have a pretty good chance at finishing the Lanc for the Bomber build today...and then trying to decide what to build next!

Finished up some models. Also watching The Twilight Zone marathon on Scy Fy channel

Well took my son back to the airport so he could fly back to trades training in Borden. Left here at 0400 and just got back about 15 minutes ago. Not a bad drive. Very quiet with little traffic. 3.5 hours down and same back. Now its time to surf then have a nap.
James

Ernest, John Steinman built the Great Wall Hobby sWS Schlepper which is 1/35th scale. He is a great talent.

This morning, our Grandmother passed away at 97. Have you been in touch with your Mom?

Regards,

Getting over a nasty muscle pull on my right hip- old bones are slipping!

So i read... just finished Larry Niven's 'Fleet of Worlds' novel. for those familiar its the beginning to a three part prequal to his book 'Ringworld'.

My condolences Saul. It is tough to lose someone especially during this time of the year. My prayers go out to you and your family for peace and comfort. May she rest in peace.

Krypto, take care of those old bones man.

Today, I head out to Hobby Day to build more models and work on some miniatures and terrain for historical wargames. Pics to come later.

This morning, our Grandmother passed away at 97.

Somehow I missed this post- Saul i lost my last grand parent last year at 95, she passed right after her birthday- no condolences can help ease the pain of loss, just saying your'e not alone. God bless CR

I'm sorry for your loss Saul.

Today I'm making and bottling 8 dozen bottles of Gator Glue.

Back